Sponsored

Road Warrior Plus Paint Protection

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
We own a body shop. $25 per can is not a ton of money. I myself wouldn't use spray or roll on.
To each their own. I have Xpel.
I just linked another option that's all. Don't think for a second that roll on is going to give you nice even coats. Because it won't.
Any solution is temporary and not meant to "look good" like PPF. Maybe a road trip or track day and peel it off. Im expecting it to help with any chips on my 1300 mile each way road trip and it's coming off.

Not a ton of money but if this is $40 that's almost half the cost of 3 cans. And roll on is much cleaner application than worrying about how thick or thin the spray pattern is or drips/runs. Anyone who has used plastidip knows how that it with rubber like sprays getting it right.
Sponsored

Road Warrior Plus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.RoadWarriorPlus.com
Vehicle(s)
Corvette ZR1
@Road Warrior Plus , how much product would you need to cover the full front S550 bumper and the whole hood? Maybe mirror caps and very front of the front quarters too. A quart enough for 2 coats for that area?
A quart is plenty and you will have some left over. A pint would save you a few bucks.

We would suggest reading the Amazon reviews. There is a reason AutoZone pulled this product.

We own a body shop. $25 per can is not a ton of money. I myself wouldn't use spray or roll on.
To each their own. I have Xpel.
I just linked another option that's all. Don't think for a second that roll on is going to give you nice even coats. Because it won't.
Very cool...our product works well for masking and several paint shops have put it to use. Back in the golden days of Orange County Choppers they used it, currently many car manufactures use it, and boeing uses it too. It has been around for 10+ years but little marketing has been done to put it in consumers hands. Xpel is a great product and RWP is not intended to replace long lasting protective films that are invisible. Yes, you can see RWP when it is applied but from a distance you can still see the lines of the car. When it gets dirty peel it off and trash it instead of scrubbing. When it gets wet it will turn white but then it will dry clear. Our product is a low cost easy to use solution that isn't impossible to remove.

GJarrett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EcoBoost Premium
I just put the stuff on for a 2,200 mile road trip and HPDE event. I'll start another thread with the results.

OP
OP
havasu486

havasu486

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT350 Electronics Package, Lead Foot Gray
I just put the stuff on for a 2,200 mile road trip and HPDE event. I'll start another thread with the results.
What were your results? Please post a link to a thread if you started one.

Thank You!!!!

DAVECS1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 PP GT Grabber Blue
Hmm I may get some of this for the work I am planning on doing under the hood. I can coat the fenders to protect them from accidental belly rubs!

GJarrett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EcoBoost Premium