Sponsored

Can I change from standard mirrors to puddle light ones?

MontynPhilly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6
I have base 2015 V6 convertible withstood side mirrors. Does anyone if I can & where can I get the side mirrors on the premium package? Complete remodel underway.. from clothe to leather.. Scoche & Pioneer Avh 4200 NEX for radio upgrade. Ordered lighted door sills now I just want the pony side mirrors... any suggestions?

Deno
Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
I have base 2015 V6 convertible withstood side mirrors. Does anyone if I can & where can I get the side mirrors on the premium package? Complete remodel underway.. from clothe to leather.. Scoche & Pioneer Avh 4200 NEX for radio upgrade. Ordered lighted door sills now I just want the pony side mirrors... any suggestions?

Deno
Keep an eye on the for sale forums. Most of that stuff passes thru on the cheap.

Redcruzer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 eco boost premium convertible, Ruby red
So I can do it?
Might want to search the DIY section from over a year back. There was a lot of talk about this and I seem to remember that you needed the premium wiring harness to make it work. Don't hold me to it though...

Sponsored

OP
OP
MontynPhilly

MontynPhilly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6
I have looked everywhere I could, and I have not seen it yet. Its basically the last thing for me to have the premium package. Turned base into premium

OP
OP
MontynPhilly

MontynPhilly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6
Nothing except get all OEM parts and pay ford dealership to do it, $1500. Way to much.

OP
OP
MontynPhilly

MontynPhilly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6
I want to do it.. I got everything else done 4 it....
Sponsored