Sponsored

Reische 170° GEN 2 Thermostat NOW AVAILABLE at Lethal Performance!

Chris@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
The latest generation Ford-50 thermostat is now made with the same exact components as your OEM unit, including a rubberized diaphragm, and only available from Reische Performance Products. It's a direct-fit thermostat with proper bypass control so you're guaranteed maximum efficiency from your cooling system. No Chinese knock-offs here, this is the highest quality unit currently available for this application. 100% made in USA. :headbang::headbang:

IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!

http://www.lethalperformance.com/reische-performance-ford-50-170-performance-thermostat-gen-2.html

Sponsored

morjo02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby
I have a GT350R and i noticed the following statement on your website

Typically with our 170° thermostat installed your cooling fan(s) should be set to turn on between 184-190° and shut off between 176-182°, if not then re-flash your tune with the appropriate settings.

Do I need to re-flash the stock tune to support the required settings ??

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
I have a GT350R and i noticed the following statement on your website

Typically with our 170° thermostat installed your cooling fan(s) should be set to turn on between 184-190° and shut off between 176-182°, if not then re-flash your tune with the appropriate settings.

Do I need to re-flash the stock tune to support the required settings ??
You'll want to reflash the PCM with the new fan settings to fully benefit from the colder temp thermostat.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

Sponsored

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Just got my Reische 170 thermostat from you guys a couple weeks ago and it's working very well. Combined with my Lund tune turning my fans on at 185-190 degrees, my CHT's are 15 degrees cooler. And I got a Lethal Performance sticker, that made it even better. :D:D:D

OP
OP
Chris@Lethal

Chris@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Just got my Reische 170 thermostat from you guys a couple weeks ago and it's working very well. Combined with my Lund tune turning my fans on at 185-190 degrees, my CHT's are 15 degrees cooler. And I got a Lethal Performance sticker, that made it even better. :D:D:D
Glad to hear you love the set up! +5HP just on the sticker ;) Thanks for your support!

morjo02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby
Did you had to reflash the PCM?

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Did you had to reflash the PCM?
I didn't do anything different other than load the tune they sent me. John Lund had told me that they set up this tune (maybe all their tunes?), "to run with a 170 degree thermostat anyway, so it would be a good idea to install one". His own words.
Sponsored