2015 PQ 5.0 MT

chrisgonzales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic [wrap'd grey] GT Premium PP
Nice! BTW are those anchorroom tints on the side of the headlights and what darkness. Already planning a list of things to get when I receive my 16. Spacers being at the top

rozay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PQ 5.0 MT
Nice! BTW are those anchorroom tints on the side of the headlights and what darkness. Already planning a list of things to get when I receive my 16. Spacers being at the top
I got them from ebay don't remember what percent sorry

Pootie_Stang

Wah Dah Ta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP Base
dang im glad i ordered mine this morning!! Already got my confirmation email they shipped. i must have got the last two sets! Ill be throwing them on mine when i get them, stock height PP, prob going to be getting some springs this week now too, now just to decide on which ones!

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
Just out of curiousity how many of these sets did you have in this order that just sold out?

I'm glad I went ahead and ordered mine ahead of time. These must be one of the top(volume) selling items you have for 2015 cars.
Hey Josh - You know that's a great question and I honestly don't have a definitive answer on how many pieces were secured but I can tell you that this thread wreaked havoc on our inventory.

I'm seeing to it that our team has a large order placed this time around as you're absolutely right, they're one of the top selling items we have currently for the S550.

Sponsored

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)

Ro - All I can say is, "wow, wow" You're making me want to trade my truck right now and I'm stuck thinking knowing Pennsylvania that we'll probably have snow on the ground at the end of September.

Bravo!

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
dang im glad i ordered mine this morning!! Already got my confirmation email they shipped. i must have got the last two sets! Ill be throwing them on mine when i get them, stock height PP, prob going to be getting some springs this week now too, now just to decide on which ones!

Pootie - I'm happy to hear that you got in early!

I can't stress it enough that this thread along (and a lot of lurkers on here by the way) really cleaned out our inventory.

We're working as fast as possible to replenish our stock and as you saw (they came in a couple weeks early last time!)

We're working diligently to get them here, on our shelves, shipped, and on your cars as fast as possible!

Alex

Evil Minion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GTI
Got mine in! So glad I pre-ordered, by the sound of it haha

Pics with the base GT wheels below. They fit absolutely perfectly!

FRONT BEFORE

(damn birds...)

FRONT AFTER

REAR BEFORE

REAR AFTER

:thumbsup:

rozay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PQ 5.0 MT

Ro - All I can say is, "wow, wow" You're making me want to trade my truck right now and I'm stuck thinking knowing Pennsylvania that we'll probably have snow on the ground at the end of September.

Bravo!
Thanks. Once I get the fronts done all I'll need is a spoiler, headers and quad tips than I'm done. .... I think lol

Sponsored

chrisgonzales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic [wrap'd grey] GT Premium PP
Well I'm definitely ordering, probably after I get my car so I don't take away from people with cars now. Second I confirm delivery of my car they better be in stock.. Lol :)

Brice80

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brice
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT Premium PP
If anyone has pics of a GT with the PP wheels and these spacers BEFORE they lowered the car I would really like to see what that looks like.

Branman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
Those of you that got your spacers from American muscle please check your lug nuts that came with your set. I actually got 2 different length lug nuts included in my spacer kits. I was having an issue with a vibration and noticed that the lug nuts basically stuck out past the spacer on the rear and the wheel wasn't seating flush. AM is on it just wanted to throw it out there so people can be aware and not run into the same problem.

Arsenalslr95

V6 Tactical Operator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Cyclone
Dammmm I just got the notification email that the next batch of spacers are 6-7 weeks ETA
Sponsored