Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
RB
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
FL3Z-6754-C Yes, it is about $5 From the top side of the valve cover there is a little tab, push it down and turn it counter clockwise to remove, install just the opposite. :headbang:
Thanks a million for the part # and the R&R instructions!:headbang:
Sponsored

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Hi Benny, just a few question for you concerning a project I'm wanting to undertake.

I'm looking to source the larger GT brakes for my non-PP EB.

I'm looking at part numbers and trying to decipher the three different components that appear. I was entertaining the idea of the 6 piston brakes but think I really just want the larger rotors and 4 piston calipers with good pads for my track days.

The rotors show three different parts, I'm just curious about what is what.

GR3Z-1125-E 5.0 LITER, W/O PREMIUM BRAKES
FR3Z-1125-C 5.0 LITER, W/PREMIUM BRAKES
FR3Z-1125-D 5.0 LITER, W/PERFORMANCE BRAKES

I figure rotors, lines, and complete calipers is all I need. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks a ton!
Hello,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you guys here, Busy weekend while covering for someone on vaca you all know how that goes!

The Attachment is what I dug up in regards to the brakes/differences. Items in red are a concern and green are the same or no concern. The next step here would be to look into pricing but please know that FRP offers a kit that we will be adding to our site shortly. Here are the details from FRP on it https://fordperformanceracingparts.com/parts/part_details.asp?PartKeyField=25226

-Benny
15mustang_brake_comp.jpg

higdominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PPP
x

Hello,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you guys here, Busy weekend while covering for someone on vaca you all know how that goes!

The Attachment is what I dug up in regards to the brakes/differences. Items in red are a concern and green are the same or no concern. The next step here would be to look into pricing but please know that FRP offers a kit that we will be adding to our site shortly. Here are the details from FRP on it https://fordperformanceracingparts.com/parts/part_details.asp?PartKeyField=25226

-Benny
Thanks, I just saw many places showing the FRP kit to be available near the 31st. I will be all in for the kit as soon as it is available to ship.

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Thanks, I just saw many places showing the FRP kit to be available near the 31st. I will be all in for the kit as soon as it is available to ship.
They show to be available to ship from FRP in 24hrs. If you want to get the order in tonight you can PM me your email address and I will send you a quote. If not we will have it live on the site by tomorrow and I will update this thread.

Thanks,
Benny

Sponsored

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!

BULL1TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT, 2001 Bullitt
Hi, could you possibly give me a part number and cost for an item? 2015 mustang base gt. I need the plastic cover that is inside of the armrest on the back. It is about a 3" square and snaps into place. Thank you

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!

bamberge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2021 MME FE AWD
Hi Benny,

Can you get a BCM-B for a 2015 GT LE that is programmed with the correct PID to enable/disable power to the illuminated sill plates plug?

Thanks in advance!

Sponsored
OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Hi Benny,

Can you get a BCM-B for a 2015 GT LE that is programmed with the correct PID to enable/disable power to the illuminated sill plates plug?

Thanks in advance!
Hi Ben,

I do not believe these come pre-programmed as there are very few choices when looking it up. We do not offer a service in which we pre-flash modules before shipping. It may be best to discuss this with your local dealer granted they are willing to help.

Let me know if you have any other questions

-Benny

bamberge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2021 MME FE AWD
Hi Ben,

I do not believe these come pre-programmed as there are very few choices when looking it up. We do not offer a service in which we pre-flash modules before shipping. It may be best to discuss this with your local dealer granted they are willing to help.

Let me know if you have any other questions

-Benny
Hi Benny,

I already checked with my local dealership and they are reluctant to re-flash the BCM-B in my LE with the firmware from a different vehicle that has illuminated sill plates. In fact, Ford Tech specifically *does not recommend* re-flashing the BCM-B and will not provide an updated firmware package that would include the PID option for enabling/disabling power to the sill plates. (Maybe you have a little pull in this regard? I still can't understand why the decision was made to opt out the PID option for illuminated sill plates for the 50 year LE and AP cars.)

Anyway, can you get me a stock BCM-B correct for my model? I am thinking that it could be re-flashed and then swap it for my "stock" BCM-B.

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Hi Benny,

I already checked with my local dealership and they are reluctant to re-flash the BCM-B in my LE with the firmware from a different vehicle that has illuminated sill plates. In fact, Ford Tech specifically *does not recommend* re-flashing the BCM-B and will not provide an updated firmware package that would include the PID option for enabling/disabling power to the sill plates. (Maybe you have a little pull in this regard? I still can't understand why the decision was made to opt out the PID option for illuminated sill plates for the 50 year LE and AP cars.)

Anyway, can you get me a stock BCM-B correct for my model? I am thinking that it could be re-flashed and then swap it for my "stock" BCM-B.
Hey Ben,

I understand where the dealership is coming from, I mean alot can go wrong here so they want to protect themselves.

Sure PM me your VIN and I will send over a quote.

-Benny

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Mustang GT
I just PMed you about another part with my vin included I forgot I need this part as well. I tried googling what I assume is the part number on the back with no luck. Hopefully you can get it for me. There is a Left and a Right I think I should just get both. The Left is the same part number except it ends in 41-A instead of 40-A like the Right one pictured below. If you can't find it by part number these are the trim pieces that cover the 7mm bolts holding on the rear deck-lid panel to the trunk lid. Thank you!

cd93f9557d58e65b9dd2e9e15644d20b.jpg