pinero61

pinero61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Ruby Red Base GT PP
Yeah that would be good, but as I live in France it's a bit far away :lol:

Ouch, lol.

I worked out of Congo for all of last and most of this year. I spent a lot of time in Paris.
Sponsored

phrenetiK

IF YOU QUOTE PICS I H8 U
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaros Race Red
so if you turn left both headlights do the amber indicator??

OP
OP
pinero61

pinero61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Ruby Red Base GT PP
so if you turn left both headlights do the amber indicator??

No, he just had both hooked to the same pole on the flasher. That would be how it reacts to a hazard signal.

I'm planning on replacing my bulbs with single action bulbs so that only the gills blink.

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
No, he just had both hooked to the same pole on the flasher. That would be how it reacts to a hazard signal.

I'm planning on replacing my bulbs with single action bulbs so that only the gills blink.
You could just cut the running light wire going to the factory turn signal socket

They are plenty bright enough to be visible in direct sunlight FWIW. I'm excited to hear your feedback, we finished our personal set just in time for Mustang Week

Nick C.

OP
OP
pinero61

pinero61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Ruby Red Base GT PP
You could just cut the running light wire going to the factory turn signal socket

They are plenty bright enough to be visible in direct sunlight FWIW. I'm excited to hear your feedback, we finished our personal set just in time for Mustang Week

Nick C.

I still want them lit, as they'll be the only amber on the front to break up some of the white. I just don't want them to function as a turn signal. I may even wire them to cut off like the fog lights when the signal is activated.

Sponsored

OP
OP
pinero61

pinero61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Ruby Red Base GT PP
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440042961.099666.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440042972.293548.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440043021.858933.jpg

[ame]https://vimeo.com/136792221[/ame]

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost

Sponsored

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
[MENTION=9987]Diode Dynamics[/MENTION] / Nick - I have these in my lights from The Lighting Firm and have a couple of suggestions.

1. Have two power leads. One for ACC/Normal car operation and a dedicated 12v for shows/meets when you don't want the car on.

2. When powered by ACC default them to white when powered on. At shows/meets I tend to have them on red or cycling colors have have forgotten to switch to white before getting on the road.

Other than that, these are great. ;)

OP
OP
pinero61

pinero61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Ruby Red Base GT PP
100% needs to happen^^^

I have mine (RGB only) disabled for now so that only the switchback functions.

phrenetiK

IF YOU QUOTE PICS I H8 U
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaros Race Red
stoli, my installer used a diode so that they can be left on in addition to working with the automatic lights as well.

2nd, idk if there is any way to do that. you could probably try with a more expensive controller. really the bluetooth controllers that have phone apps are best but i dont feel like having my lights cut open again

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
stoli, my installer used a diode so that they can be left on in addition to working with the automatic lights as well.

2nd, idk if there is any way to do that. you could probably try with a more expensive controller. really the bluetooth controllers that have phone apps are best but i dont feel like having my lights cut open again
Yeah, I picked up some diodes the other day and now that I have a new driver to install for the demon eyes (blue didn't work) I'll be wiring them up that way. I just think for the cost things like that should be included, at least for future customers.

As for the white, it should be pretty easy. It 'remembers' what the last setting was, so just changing that to always be white on power wouldn't be difficult.