Sponsored

What can I expect to pay?

steelertown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
I would like to order Monday this coming week. I have done some research with no luck what people are getting off of MSRP. I see people say to get xplan. I feel like if a dealer accepts xplan,a pricing which anyone apparently can sign up for they probably are willing to take that price regardless. Maybe I am wrong though. I really don't feel like signing up for MCA because those membership fees to places like that always end up being a pain. They end up being harder than changing cable companies to cancel, you probably can't cancel easily and get re-billed every year. I don't like the thought of that happening. Maybe they don't re-bill though? I am also worried of the car coming in before the 60 days pass to generate a code.

So has anyone been able to negotiate without xplan? Are my concerns for joining MCA all nothing to worry about? I would appreciate the replies.
Sponsored

TruLux

Threads
Reaction score
I think you have to wait 2 months for xplan to even work... Can't make the order monday.

Ruin

Scouts Out!
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.froglevelbrewing.com
Vehicle(s)
15: GT/PP - TY
No. No. No.

Your membership must be for 60 days or more. So if you have a year long MCA membership that you get tonight, you're gold for tomorrow. Because it works. This has been explained AD NAUSEUM throughout the X-Plan thread and other posts.

Join the MCA for a year any time before purchase and you'll be fine to generate a code.

As far as rebilling, just like your dirty uncle's questionable internet subscriptions, just take the steps to call and cancel and you'll be gold.

Robinson02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kody
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black 5.0
to be completly honest. If I were you, I would just wait till they hit the lots.

Sponsored

Robinson02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kody
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black 5.0
We will accept xplan for orders only.
Find another dealership. Lol all the dealers in my area accept XPlan with or without ordering. The only reason I ordered was to get exactly what I wanted.

I would shop around for a dealer that will accept XPlan without ordering. There are plenty who will. There are plenty who want to make a sale.

TruLux

Threads
Reaction score
to be completly honest. If I were you, I would just wait till they hit the lots.

I agree. There's no reason to place an order now to wait 2-3 months.

It's not like they are going to just disappear once they get to the dealers. You may not even like the car... Lol

OP
OP

steelertown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Thanks for replies. Its good to hear I can join and get xplan that quickly. The only reason I don't want to wait is I know exactly how I want the car and it will be unlikely I find it that way on any lot for a long while.

Robinson02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kody
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black 5.0
Thanks for replies. Its good to hear I can join and get xplan that quickly. The only reason I don't want to wait is I know exactly how I want the car and it will be unlikely I find it that way on any lot for a long while.
you can check inventory.ford and see what dealers have in your area on order. Then you can make the decision if you want to custom order one.
Sponsored