Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
best color rims for our black s550s?
My preference is bling...gotta have some bling with all that Black! Also the boys with red wheels, blue and green wheels think their color is best with Black. There is no best IMHO...to each his own but it would be pretty boring if you went to a car show with all Black cars, black interiors and black wheel wouldn't you think? :cheers::cheers: TSW Portiers
image.jpeg
Sponsored

Velgen

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Had some time this past weekend and got the camera out to play around with some high res pics and videos of my 2015. Put together a video for my youtube channel... hope you enjoy.

:ford::ford::headbang::headbang:

JuRuKi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/PP
[MENTION=19699]Vader[/MENTION]
Do you have pics from different angles? Loving the 4" Cowl hood.

CasperGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
GT Black Fastback (Drake)
My preference is bling...gotta have some bling with all that Black! Also the boys with red wheels, blue and green wheels think their color is best with Black. There is no best IMHO...to each his own but it would be pretty boring if you went to a car show with all Black cars, black interiors and black wheel wouldn't you think? :cheers::cheers: TSW Portiers
Yeah thats true but the best thing about black being a neutral color is that you can accent with just about any colour to pop just the right looks. Not to mention if done right, the aggressive nature of black when given the right stance.

Black wheels on black with black tinted windows is too much black. Is why I am putting graphite rims, minimal tint value and changing out the interior for white leathers with black sued inserts. To break the black up but in a way that maintains the Black as the core color.

Red and other color wheels in my opinion are not meant to be referenced in visual isolation, you need to step back and take the whole body into account...thats when colored wheels make visual sense and many look stunning.

A bitch to clean but a bitchen color :eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge:

CasperGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
GT Black Fastback (Drake)
Velgen VMB7's - 20x9 front/20x10.5 rear
Nitto 555 G2's - 265/35 front/ 305/30 rear

Thanks! All I use is Poor Boys World waxes and polishes. Use their SSR-2.5 compound to remove swirls and then polish with the formula for dark colored vehicles. In between I use their washless spray detailer for maintenance to keep everything clean.

Well thats a winning formula... I love having cars like the S550 that just makes you want to keep them in pristine condition. I think polishing them up is half of the enjoyment in owning a Mustang!

Sponsored

Joemomma22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP
Yeah! I agree there's no black i just wanted to stir up some commotion and see some more pictures of different color rims on black cars thats all :p

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Looks great!!

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
best color rims for our black s550s?
Yeah! I agree there's no black i just wanted to stir up some commotion and see some more pictures of different color rims on black cars thats all :p
Yer a good pot stirrer Joe! Actually Black is not a color..it I'ts a shade. And white is not a color its a tint. All the other colors with these are what makes up the spectrum of each?? I need another Margarita! :cheers:

Sponsored

Don

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTPP, Wipple Stage 2
Sitting in my garage waiting for spring

Joemomma22

Threads
Reaction score