SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
I'll be there for sure. It's a ten minute drive from my house!

[MENTION=13860]65sohc[/MENTION] Awesome :thumbsup: We are getting a lot of responses from the local community that will be coming out and joining the event :cheers: Looking forward to meeting everyone :D
Sponsored

OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
So after only the first week since this event has been announced we have 32 cars confirmed and many more that are possible attendees. Please make sure that you invite all your friends and car clubs. If you would like a copy of the flyer to post on social media please let me know and I can send it to you. Please continue to have everyone RSVP so they can be added to the guest list as Whipple only has room for 125 cars :cheers: :cheers:

OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
Please continue to spread the word about this awesome Dyno Day and Car Show / Car Meet event at [MENTION=13288]Whipple SC[/MENTION] on April 1st :cheers: Geat opportunity to see some beautiful cars and tour the amazing Whipple factory :headbang: Please continue to have your friends and everyone who will be attending to RSVP as Whipple can only accommodate 100-125 cars :thumbsup:

OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
Adding to the RSVP list daily :headbang: Please keep the RSVP's coming and remind your friends with other American muscle cars this event is open to all American Muscle cars :cheers:

4orceFed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP Equip.Group 400A
Count me in, if spots are still available. Thanks.

Sponsored

OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
Count me in, if spots are still available. Thanks.
[MENTION=26784]4orceFed[/MENTION] Awesome Jay :cheers: I actually added you off a request from Dave. We have 3 Dyno slots available that we will be holding a drawing for the day of the event, so your still in the running for one :cheers:

4orceFed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP Equip.Group 400A
[MENTION=26784]4orceFed[/MENTION] Awesome Jay :cheers: I actually added you off a request from Dave. We have 3 Dyno slots available that we will be holding a drawing for the day of the event, so your still in the running for one :cheers:
:headbang:! Thank you, Dennis.

OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
I would like to roll if there's availability.

[MENTION=23486]Kong76[/MENTION] Awesome :thumbsup: I've added you to the attendee list. I know that Michelle [MENTION=22678]Kona1869[/MENTION] will be organizing a convoy down from the Sacramento area if you'd be interested in joining them on their way down? Look forward to meeting you and an awesome day :cheers:

Sponsored

Sagacity

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang LE, Kona Blue #146, Manual
[MENTION=16215]SC_Ruby[/MENTION] Dennis put me down. Is there still dyno spots available? I replied on instagram when you posted this but just wanted to make sure you got me.

Thanks

OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=16215]SC_Ruby[/MENTION] Dennis put me down. Is there still dyno spots available? I replied on instagram when you posted this but just wanted to make sure you got me.

Thanks

[MENTION=13965]Sagacity[/MENTION] I've added you to the list Matt :thumbsup: There are only 3 Dyno slots open and a drawing the day of the event will be held to see who gets those spots :cheers: Glad you're going to be able to make it :D

OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
For all the So Cal people attending this event who is interested in going up Friday and staying the night then driving home after the event or who wants to drive up early Saturday (Depart 4:00am) and then stay the night and drive home Sunday? Ill be contacting the LaQuinta Inns & Suites in Fresno today to see if I can get a discounted rate. Please let me know ASAP so I can finalize the So Cal Convoy :thumbsup:

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Sub'd, will see if I can get my car up and running by then.

OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
Just reaching out to see if anyone knows people that will be attending that may not have RSVP'd yet? Trying to get an updated list together for Whipple to plan for the food vendors :cheers:

Remember we have 3 Dyno slots that will be given away the day of the event and as of now we only have 4 or 5 Whippled cars in for the drawing so your odds are very good of getting 1 of the 3 spots :headbang:
Sponsored