Sponsored

OPG/Supercharger Install In Vegas

Brazenbuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Looking to have a Magnacharger and OPGs installed in Vegas. Anyone have a recommendation on a shop?
Sponsored

702TrafficCone

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GT
Hit up Frank at Voodoo Racing Innovations. One of the best in the country I'd say. He builds some fast ass mustangs too.

Sponsored

Schu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550GTPP
then voodoo is your place.
I do beleive shelby might do some installations also.

702TrafficCone

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GT
I do all, if not most, of the work on my car myself when it comes to installing parts, but I let Frank and his team do stuff I am not comfortable with. He has tuned my previous mustang though and I'm taking him this new one to get tuned once I get my JLT CAI in the mail. He uses HP Tuners for tuning and is awesome. If you go to Midnight Mayhem at all, you'll see of a few of the cars he's built I'm sure. Most of the mustangs he's done are 8 second cars. Some very close to, if not in, the 7s.

OP
OP

Brazenbuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I do all, if not most, of the work on my car myself when it comes to installing parts, but I let Frank and his team do stuff I am not comfortable with. He has tuned my previous mustang though and I'm taking him this new one to get tuned once I get my JLT CAI in the mail. He uses HP Tuners for tuning and is awesome. If you go to Midnight Mayhem at all, you'll see of a few of the cars he's built I'm sure. Most of the mustangs he's done are 8 second cars. Some very close to, if not in, the 7s.
Thanks for the tip. Haven't been to Midnight Mayhem yet. Going to try and make it Friday.
Sponsored