Sponsored

Where did you buy your oil catch can?

Monopoly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2012 Civic Si
Looking at putting one in over the winter months before spring hits. JLT preferably. Steeda.ca only sells oil separators on there website.

Don't really want to play for shipping and terrible US dollar. Don't see anything for sale in Canada.

Where did you guys purchase yours from? Or even better. If anyone is selling I'll buy.
Sponsored

vogtaction

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2015 premium ecoboost auto mustang
Looking at putting one in over the winter months before spring hits. JLT preferably. Steeda.ca only sells oil separators on there website.

Don't really want to play for shipping and terrible US dollar. Don't see anything for sale in Canada.

Where did you guys purchase yours from? Or even better. If anyone is selling I'll buy.
Adam at tune plus has one in the works of his own. You might want to send him a email and find out. I was going to order one too and he told me to hold off. Let me know what he says since I havent heard back since we last talked to find out when it will be done.

[email protected]

vogtaction

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2015 premium ecoboost auto mustang

Just realized you have a GT, I'm not sure if they are the same for the ecoboost. I would still check with him first though.

r-model

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 1987 GT, not stock :-) DD - 2001 F150
I got mine from DaSilva Racing in Pickering, they usually have them in stock, give them a call at 905-837-7700
Sponsored