Sponsored

JLT Intake System 2015-17 GT highlights, results and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP

Vinny@JLTPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
What exactly would happen if you ran the JLT intake on an untuned car? Would it throw a code or just run like crap?
Both, the car would barely run and eventually throw the car into Limp mode.
Sponsored

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
OP
OP

Vinny@JLTPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Here's an older video from Pro dyno, nice combo!

[ame]

OP
OP

Vinny@JLTPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
These systems are apart of our holiday sale this month. We have a sale once a year, and it runs until 12/16/2016!

All intakes are 10% off!
All intake and tuner packages are 8% off!

www.JLTtruecoldair.com
JLT Holiday Sale Fall themed.jpg

GSLSE20B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 SHADOW BLACK GTPP
These systems are apart of our holiday sale this month. We have a sale once a year, and it runs until 12/16/2016!

All intakes are 10% off!
All intake and tuner packages are 8% off!

www.JLTtruecoldair.com
Anyone doing the gt350 manifold swap , now is the time to grab the filter to match and simplify the install
image.jpg

Sponsored

StrongFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, MT, Deep Impact Blue, 401A
JLT CAI and Tuner

I installed my new JLT CAI and I'm very happy with it! Big thumbs up. :thumbsup:

I bought the CAI directly from JLT with the SCT X4 tuner, so it included JLT's Brent Hughes tune. The hardware and software installation went flawlessly. The tune loaded up the first time without any issues.

JLT's deep impact blue paint job is a great match and works well with my other custom paint work. I'm loving my engine bay with this upgrade!

Due to winter I've only driven about 15 miles since the upgrade, but she ran quick and feels factory smooth. I can't wait to see what the dyno and track have to say in the spring! Limited use, but so far I RECOMMEND it.
IMG_3203low.jpg
IMG_3206low.jpg
IMG_3209low.jpg

StrongFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, MT, Deep Impact Blue, 401A
I installed my new JLT CAI and I'm very happy with it! Big thumbs up. :thumbsup:

I bought the CAI directly from JLT with the SCT X4 tuner, so it included JLT's Brent Hughes tune. The hardware and software installation went flawlessly. The tune loaded up the first time without any issues.

JLT's deep impact blue paint job is a great match and works well with my other custom paint work. I'm loving my engine bay with this upgrade!

Due to winter I've only driven about 15 miles since the upgrade, but she ran quick and feels factory smooth. I can't wait to see what the dyno and track have to say in the spring! Limited use, but so far I RECOMMEND it.
Just a quick update since I'm so pumped. We had an unusually warm, sunny, weekend in Michigan so I pulled her out of storage! :headbang: I put on over 100 miles of mixed driving and still grinning about how strong, fast and smooth the tune feels. Air intake temps are good at highway speeds, but a bit high at low speed. I can not wait to hit up the local shop's dyno day to compare to last year.

dukesie79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black V6 MT 050A
I bought a used 15 GT and it has a JLT intake and Bama tune with the SCT X4. The previous owner did not remove the sound tube and I don't have the hardware from the jlt kit to do this. Can I get this part separately? Also I'd like to know how to get the JLT custom tune for the car instead of using the Bama. Can anyone help me here?

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
I bought a used 15 GT and it has a JLT intake and Bama tune with the SCT X4. The previous owner did not remove the sound tube and I don't have the hardware from the jlt kit to do this. Can I get this part separately? Also I'd like to know how to get the JLT custom tune for the car instead of using the Bama. Can anyone help me here?
Ditto. I would love to try this tune as well.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Vinny@JLTPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I can get you those parts and setup with the tune. Shoot me a PM or email [email protected]

Ditto. I would love to try this tune as well.
Shoot me a PM or email [email protected]

702TrafficCone

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GT
I've got the intake, brand new sitting in the box... just trying to get the money for a tune.

JakeS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic Metallic
[MENTION=19362]StrongFord[/MENTION] looks awesome! I got to see it this past weekend at the meet. Looks even better in person!

CCCP1999

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
CHAS
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Looks like i am going with a JLT and tune soon

OP
OP

Vinny@JLTPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Don't forget to use the forum code for a discount!

MF6G5%
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.