Let's see your kickass video edits

stresstest

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2016 GT Premium
I've seen a couple of sweet videos here mixed with audio with video tweaks. I thought it would be cool to have a single thread to showcase your ride and skills (if you're the editor) here on the forum.

Show 'em if you've got 'em!
Sponsored

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
OP
OP

stresstest

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2016 GT Premium
@ Grim_Reaper

I know you have some. that one you did of the night flight was absolute kick ass with that blue neon lit building and the surrounding areas. Sick AF!

Jdenkevitz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby GT PP. Former 2016 Ecoboost owner.
Here's a music video I did for one of my albums. I shot all the aerials with a drone. In all the overhead tracking shots of vehicles (bmw z4/, subaru outback) im in the passenger seat controlling the drone. I edited this and performed the music.

[ame]

Sponsored

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
Here's a music video I did for one of my albums. I shot all the aerials with a drone. In all the overhead tracking shots of vehicles (bmw z4/, subaru outback) im in the passenger seat controlling the drone. I edited this and performed the music.

Well look at Mr.Fancy pants over here...

Nah. Really cool man! Nice assortment of talents.

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
Finally got this finished, enjoy!

[ame]

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special 10-spd
@ Grim_Reaper

I know you have some. that one you did of the night flight was absolute kick ass with that blue neon lit building and the surrounding areas. Sick AF!
Haha thanks! I haven't been in the forums in a while so sorry for late reply

Here is the link to my YouTube channel http://YouTube.com/c/DAPhotography

And here are some links to some S550 related fun:

[ame]

[ame]

RobMustang15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Automatic
[ame]

I have made two trailers for my Mustang. Admittedly the first one is my favorite because I was inspired a bit by the first Jurassic World trailer. For the second one, I forgot to set it to 24FPS :/

[ame]

Sponsored

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
You guys have any recommendations on cameras for shooting nice video? I've always been into just taking pics with my Canon 6D, but I'm not really digging its ability to record some nice video. I really loved my Sony A6000's ability to shoot 1080@60fps and I really wish the Canon did.

I thought about getting a GoPro since it can record in 2K@60fps, but I'm not sure the quality would be there like what I'm looking for. Any tips? I really love 60fps videos, so hoping to stay around there.

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Cue the techno music entry songs, fast changing video frames, and the phrase "these are the 10 things I hate about my Mustang."

Rdot9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT Premium w/ Performance Package
You guys have any recommendations on cameras for shooting nice video? I've always been into just taking pics with my Canon 6D, but I'm not really digging its ability to record some nice video. I really loved my Sony A6000's ability to shoot 1080@60fps and I really wish the Canon did.

I thought about getting a GoPro since it can record in 2K@60fps, but I'm not sure the quality would be there like what I'm looking for. Any tips? I really love 60fps videos, so hoping to stay around there.

One of my friends has the Sony, showed me some videos the other day from a hunting trip and I was shocked at the quality. Few shots of deer walking around in the woods never looked so good :D

You'll probably be disappointed with the GoPro. Especially after seeing your pics :p

I've used mine for long boarding, attached it to my car with the suction cup and had it on my drone for pics/videos among other things. Works great for those hard to get shots/angles on the car and things like that but the quality compared to an actual camera is almost always noticeable.

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
One of my friends has the Sony, showed me some videos the other day from a hunting trip and I was shocked at the quality. Few shots of deer walking around in the woods never looked so good :D

You'll probably be disappointed with the GoPro. Especially after seeing your pics :p

I've used mine for long boarding, attached it to my car with the suction cup and had it on my drone for pics/videos among other things. Works great for those hard to get shots/angles on the car and things like that but the quality compared to an actual camera is almost always noticeable.
Haha yeah that's what I was thinking too man. If only my camera did 60fps, I'd be so happy. Does your friend have a Sony A6000 that he used for it?

Rdot9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT Premium w/ Performance Package
Yeah I'm almost positive it was the A6000. I was really shocked, he was up in a tree stand shooting a few deer probably 50+' away and I felt like I could see the individual hair/fur or whatever it is deer have lol
Sponsored