Sponsored

The wait is over, she is here and I love her!

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
Cannot speak of performance, the fronts have not landed yet and the rears on just fitted so they had zero grip, like skating on ice, fresh tyres are always fun. :D
It's a good point. I was seriously disappointed on the first few journeys with these; I thought the tyre pressures were out. Now they are superb. As soon as sizes are available they are going on my Mustang (although I think they will deserve new wheels :))
Sponsored

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Hi there

Autobrite tyre gel just wipes off the velvet walls, however I had some Meguiars tyre endurance gel which works fine, apologies for the car being dirty but all I did this weekend was wash the wheels, tyres and exhaust. :D

I also moved the front wheel out 2mm more, gives the impression of arch gap by using some 5mm spacers I had instead of the 3mm as I got myself some longer GM studs which fit fine!

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Hi there

Autobrite tyre gel just wipes off the velvet walls, however I had some Meguiars tyre endurance gel which works fine, apologies for the car being dirty but all I did this weekend was wash the wheels, tyres and exhaust. :D

I also moved the front wheel out 2mm more, gives the impression of arch gap by using some 5mm spacers I had instead of the 3mm as I got myself some longer GM studs which fit fine!
Looking good :thumbsup: 285 not rubbing on anything?

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got stance YO!

Sponsored

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Great photos :thumbsup:

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
Got stance YO!

Somebody else took pics of my car on Sunday...:frusty::rant::rant:

Ah well Wolverhampton is such a shithole, they could do with the cash:lol::lol:

Sponsored

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)

simonp83

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT S550

From the article :
"Motorists who choose to flout road safety by ignoring the warnings and driving in the bus lane do risk facing a penalty fine."

You fragrantly flouted the laws of the road Enoch like some sort of mad road warrior. Can't you see the buses you endangered from your behaviour clearly shown in the photos :paddle::lol:

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
From the article :
"Motorists who choose to flout road safety by ignoring the warnings and driving in the bus lane do risk facing a penalty fine."

You fragrantly flouted the laws of the road Enoch like some sort of mad road warrior. Can't you see the buses you endangered from your behaviour clearly shown in the photos :paddle::lol:
I think I deserved prison:):D....

Damn annoying and un British in my view, fining folk when no loss or harm has been done:rant:...10:00 am on a Sunday morning FFS..... my mate never saw any prominent obvious signage either:shrug::crazy:

McDoodle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A grey car

Whilst I can't disagree with your summary of Wolverhampton, to be strictly accurate your ticket was issued by Staffordshire County Council not Wolverhampton City Council - Wolverhampton is in the county of the West Midlands. So I'm afraid the good citizens of Wolverhampton will in no way be benefiting from your misfortune.

A few people have told me about that little gem - clearly installed to rip people off for money. If the sole objective was to cut the route to through traffic there are plenty of other ways they could do it.

Anyway, while you guys were all enjoying the delights of sunny Wolverhampton, I was actually up in Oswestry last Sunday/Monday - they should add a few bus lane cameras in the one-way system! I must have gone round there about half a dozen times trying to get into/out of car parks! By the way, the lady in the Shell garage wanted a go in my car. I said no, obviously - but I told her to look out for a green/bronze one, she could have a go in that one instead, no problem ;)
Sponsored