520mercenary

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Hey everyone!

My name is Danny and I am a service advisor at Jim Click Ford here in Tucson. I recently picked up a '15 GT with the Performance Pack myself and found the fourm.

I would just like to invite anyone with service needs or questions to reach out to me. I can help with anything from general questions to setting you up for a Ford Racing blower (we do have a pretty good stock of Ford racing parts in house too)!

My direct line is 520-519-7221
or my email is [email protected]

Thanks!
Sponsored

Millgeo5

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Geoff
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hey everyone!

My name is Danny and I am a service advisor at Jim Click Ford here in Tucson. I recently picked up a '15 GT with the Performance Pack myself and found the fourm.

I would just like to invite anyone with service needs or questions to reach out to me. I can help with anything from general questions to setting you up for a Ford Racing blower (we do have a pretty good stock of Ford racing parts in house too)!

My direct line is 520-519-7221
or my email is [email protected]

Thanks!

Welcome, does your car have the same cooling seat problem that most of us have? I haven't had a chance to take mine in yet. Pete has been my service advisor for the last 11 years. Enjoy the forum there is lots of useful info and ideas.

Last edited:
OP
OP
520mercenary

520mercenary

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I don't have the cooled seats (I know of all places not to have them right?:crazy:) but I have not seen many with that issue or at least that I'm aware of. But now that I'm working here I try to pay close attention to any '15s that come in for service.

Sponsored

OP
OP
520mercenary

520mercenary

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I'd love to head up there but I'll be working :frusty: I definitely need to get out sometime and meet up with you guys tho.

Sponsored

MagneticEB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang
there is always next month, or we can plan a s550 night somewhere here in town. night time cruise would be awesome. We could also roll into the little anthonys car show they do it on sat nights not sure how often though.

MagneticEB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang
i have been before there is a giant mix of new an older cars. They would welcome us, pretty laid back crowd.

DanFish

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dante
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT, 2015 Black Eco
We should try to go on the 18th
Sponsored