Book recommendation

murphy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I'm prob going to take a beating for this and rightfully so, but basically, I bought a car I know nothing about other than it's a Mustang. I loved my FoST, I knew I wanted a coupe sports car, and I test drove an EB Mustang and signed the paperwork. Well, I have become seriously smitten with this car and I want to know all about the Mustangs history from being an idea to special editions to what it is today. There are A LOT of books out there on the Mustangs history. I would like to hear from all of you which one or ones you recommend. I'm sure theres tons of websites out there but I'm more of a book person and would like something to read that's all in one spot plus look good sitting on the coffee table too.
Thanks in advance for your time.
Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I'd recommend this one.
_20150530_095154.jpg

Rough Hollow Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Convertible
"Mustang" by Randy Leffingwell is a fine general history book of the Mustang and has great coffee table use because of great pictures. But it was published before the 6G debut. Check out the automobile section of your local Barnes & Nobles...there always seems to be at least 5 or 6 current offerings. I might add that everyone wants to "talk Mustangs" but few want to read about them other than this fine forum. You must be an erudite individual...welcome to "Mustang Mania"!