Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 Coyote Red
Vehicle Showcase
Coyote Red

Nice look's for all you guys, I get ideas from you for sure. I've been fiddling with the bay a little myself, just testing the waters.
tn_DSCN1259.JPG
tn_DSCN1256.JPG
tn_DSCN1257.JPG
tn_DSCN1278.JPG
Sponsored

OP
OP
JohnBoyNC

JohnBoyNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Not sure if there's any more to do, actually, sometimes I have the feeling it's a bit to much.
Wait til you see the new radiator cover that JLT is coming out with!!

NCFlyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 HE
You might want to crop off the stock radiator cover in that pic. ;)
Actually I wouldn't mind changing it but that stock cap is already hitting the hood insulation. Almost all the dress up covers sit on top of the existing covers which won't help the clearance issues.
I'm open to suggestions, got an any?

OP
OP
JohnBoyNC

JohnBoyNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Actually I wouldn't mind changing it but that stock cap is already hitting the hood insulation. Almost all the dress up covers sit on top of the existing covers which won't help the clearance issues.
I'm open to suggestions, got an any?
I think he's referring to the radiator cover, not the cap. I have the exact same coolant reservoir as you and the stock cap, like you, but I don't have any issues with the cap hitting the hood insulation. Are you sure the cap is sitting like it's supposed to on the reservoir? Does your hood sit flush when closed? Try unscrewing the hood bumper stops a little at a time, 1/4 turn, and see if that might help.

NCFlyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 HE
^^ Yep, your right JohnBoy, duh moment on me. Thanks for the advice, I checked and my hood is perfect and the cap is on correctly. Not a big deal, minus in the indentation on the insulation everything looks fine.

Sponsored

RedEcoJet

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jerryallgire.com
First Name
Jerry
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Ecoboost - Pre-Production #280 Product Planning & Styling Vehicle
Vehicle Showcase
EB Engine Bay

Here's one of my EB engine bay. Could be a little cleaner, but it's winter. I want to do something with the coolant tank. I don't mind the shape, but I hate that it's see through. Thinking of painting black except for a slit where I can see the level. I'm not a fan of the square aluminum fab ones. Does anyone make a round or oval aluminum tank? Maybe something with the look and quality of an oil tank.

Love what folks have done to their GT engine covers. Tough for an EB to compete with those, but I'll try. :)

Jerry
MustangEng-1.jpg

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
Here's one of my EB engine bay. Could be a little cleaner, but it's winter. I want to do something with the coolant tank. I don't mind the shape, but I hate that it's see through. Thinking of painting black except for a slit where I can see the level. I'm not a fan of the square aluminum fab ones. Does anyone make a round or oval aluminum tank? Maybe something with the look and quality of an oil tank.

Love what folks have done to their GT engine covers. Tough for an EB to compete with those, but I'll try. :)

Jerry
American Muscle

RedEcoJet

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jerryallgire.com
First Name
Jerry
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Chef,

I just saw that cover today online. Might do the trick for me. At least it's not ugly, so long as it fits well.

Jerry

RedEcoJet

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jerryallgire.com
First Name
Jerry
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
That's an idea worth trying. $100 is crazy.

Jerry

Sponsored

Genxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / Perf pack / DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Update to mine

[/URL][/IMG]

OP
OP
JohnBoyNC

JohnBoyNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Got too anxious waiting on the Airaid CAI cover to come back from the powdercoater and took a few pics at lunch today.

JLT does great work and Vinny was a pleasure to work with. :clap2:

A big shout out to the folks at Anchor Room and especially to Jennifer for being so patient with me in the whole process of getting the build plates finished. The fit and finish is absolutely remarkable on these. :thumbsup:

You can back to the first post on this thread and see the difference from last year. Thanks for everyone's posts on here that gave me some great ideas!!
20170222_114851.jpg
20170222_114915.jpg
20170222_114934_HDR.jpg

Last edited:

StrongFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, MT, Deep Impact Blue, 401A
Got too anxious waiting on the Airaid CAI cover to come back from the powdercoater and took a few pics at lunch today.

JLT does great work and Vinny was a pleasure to work with. :clap2:

A big shout out to the folks at Anchor Room and especially to Jennifer for being so patient with me in the whole process of getting the build plates finished. The fit and finish is absolutely remarkable on these. :thumbsup:

You can back to the first post on this thread and see the difference from last year. Thanks for everyone's posts on here that gave me some great ideas!!
I hope you left yourself enough space on that plaque for the never-ending mods! They look great!

OP
OP
JohnBoyNC

JohnBoyNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Thanks guys!!

It's just $20 to have the Aftermarket Additions side reprinted. I figure I'll just do a new plate every year or so till all these mods subside.
Sponsored