furiousfuria

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT/CS Premium
A blue S550 drove by my work on Creekside in Roseville around noon, didn't recognize the exhaust sound but it was loud and had a Coyote badge on the decklid

TunaFish15

2017 SRT Challenger owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6.4L Mustang Eater
Anyone commute highway 99 between sacramento and marysville in the mornings or afternoon?

GTPP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Spotted a dark grey ecoboost(?), tinted out on the ecoboost PP wheels w/custom black plates on response road around 5:45. Flashed your lights at me

Sponsored

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Was taking a cruise up towards Yuba city. Saw two race red mustangs on the other side of highway 99. On the way back, cruised with a black GT on the 5 before he exited off towards San Francisco on I-80
Niceeee. I saw a brand new Ruby Mustang going around the Mather Airforce Base. No license plates yet.

OP
OP
furiousfuria

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Was just at the Natomas movie theater and there was a white S550 with the LED RTR grill across the street

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Was just at the Natomas movie theater and there was a white S550 with the LED RTR grill across the street
Nice, always wanted to see those in person. Was it bright or pretty subtle looking?

OP
OP
furiousfuria

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Nice, always wanted to see those in person. Was it bright or pretty subtle looking?
Haha no it's bright! I'm not a fan of that much LED on a bumper but it is a unique look

OP
OP
furiousfuria

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Spotted a dark grey ecoboost(?), tinted out on the ecoboost PP wheels w/custom black plates on response road around 5:45. Flashed your lights at me
Hey GTPP, I saw in another thread you installed the FRPP Track Pack yourself and thought it was pretty easy. Since we're both in Sac, if I buy the Track Pack how much would you charge to help me do the install :) haha

Sponsored

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Hey GTPP, I saw in another thread you installed the FRPP Track Pack yourself and thought it was pretty easy. Since we're both in Sac, if I buy the Track Pack how much would you charge to help me do the install :) haha
Taking a break from wrenching on my car right now and saw this post. What does the Track Pack include? Is it the Track handling pack with springs, sway bars, and toe arm?

OP
OP
furiousfuria

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Taking a break from wrenching on my car right now and saw this post. What does the Track Pack include? Is it the Track handling pack with springs, sway bars, and toe arm?
This is the list of what's included:

- Assembled Front Strut and Rear Shock Kit (M-18000-F)
- 1" Track Lowering Springs (M-5300-Y)
- Performance Pack Upper Strut Mounts (M-18183-M)
- Jounce Bumper and Hardware Pack (M-5570-B)
- Performance Sway Bar Kit (M-5490-E)
- Performance Pack Rear Toe Link Kit (M-5972-M)
- Knuckle to Toe Link Bearing Assembly (M-5A460-M)

I'm not a huge fan of the 1" drop all the way around, was hoping for a little more of a drop in the front, but it's such a good deal. GTPP if you see this could you post some pics of your car?

GTPP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Frpp track pack is springs, shocks, sways, toe arms (unnecessary) and toe knuckle bearings. I've done everything except the toe knuckle bearings. It's a pretty straightforward install. Furious, I'm game to help but I don't like have a place to do it at the moment. Do you have a garage/tool setup?

I'll go snap a pic of my car at lunch. The 1" drop is perfect for me. I wouldn't want to go lower on a DD. It doesn't scrape on anything, but eliminates most of the wheel gap.

OP
OP
furiousfuria

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Frpp track pack is springs, shocks, sways, toe arms (unnecessary) and toe knuckle bearings. I've done everything except the toe knuckle bearings. It's a pretty straightforward install. Furious, I'm game to help but I don't like have a place to do it at the moment. Do you have a garage/tool setup?

I'll go snap a pic of my car at lunch. The 1" drop is perfect for me. I wouldn't want to go lower on a DD. It doesn't scrape on anything, but eliminates most of the wheel gap.
I have tools, I would need to rent something to drop the subframe for the rear springs. Don't have a garage but I have a four car lot in my backyard that is all mine when I need to work on the car.

And a picture of the gaps would be awesome! Thanks!

GTPP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
All you need tool wise to deal with the rear subframe is a jack and maybe an extra jack stand. I have both of those. If you end up getting the track pack, you should buy the bmr cb005 at the same time. It's about 10-15 mins extra work to install it while doing the track pack, and makes a huge difference in the handling.
Sponsored