Sponsored

18x8 Stock GT Rims and Tires (2)

Jww92201

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Two stock GT rims powder coated matte black w/ center caps, tpms, full package.

70-80% tread, 5k miles before they were replaced with aftermarket no burn outs, no scratches or damage $150 for the pair picked up.

They are a little dirty as they've been sitting for a month roughly.

L237JN.jpg

UvK2ra.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jww92201

Jww92201

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I have 4 but the other two are located in sylmar as I had aftermarket wheels and tires installed and couldn't bring the other two with me, I could lower the price to $50 ea for these if that's any motivation, they're just sitting haha.

pardoneo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ex-'16 Mustang EcoBaby // Current '16 GT Convertible
Guys, just be advised that this guy is a scammer.

I did pay him $45 for this:

If anyone's looking for an OBD MX Link I have one brand new literally never used still in the box, shoot me an offer I was thinking $40-50 shipped.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006NZTZLQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
In here, in the “Modifying As-Built Data Guide” topic.

It had to be delivered in Miami (FL.) where I am currently staying doing business, and since I paid I haven´t hear from him.

I asked for a refund and he told me he was going to send me the tracking no. but “mysteriously” he lost the receipt. Then he told me he is in fact really busy and that he has indeed sent the item, but in two weeks time I have received nothing. Went to check with my closest USPS location and they told me that in their systems they cannot see any USPS parcel heading to the address provided.

I thought #MustangUnites but I am quite disappointed. Seriously? For $45? :doh:

I have just sent him another PM, if I have no reply in a prudent time I will for sure notify the police, taking advantage that I am now in the States.

:doh: :paddle: :mad:
Sponsored