Sponsored

5.0 Dyno Chart Compilation

Lonmon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10spd Base
Nice numbers indeed! Looks like most of us gt350 IM guys are in the same ball park on e85. At least on Dynojets SAE.
Sponsored

dejuan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
dejuan
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT PP1
here is my dyno... nothing special, 397HP/ 405TQ... but i have noticed that my torque numbers are a lot higher then those with simular mods. anyone have any insight for me as to why? im thinking about get the voodoo intake and throttle body in the next month too.

'15 GT
MBRP Race exhaust- catback
Injen Evolution Cold Air Intake
Bama tune
dyno3.jpg
20170202_201846.jpg

sstone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 J1955
here is my dyno... nothing special, 397HP/ 405TQ... but i have noticed that my torque numbers are a lot higher then those with simular mods. anyone have any insight for me as to why? im thinking about get the voodoo intake and throttle body in the next month too.

'15 GT
MBRP Race exhaust- catback
Injen Evolution Cold Air Intake
Bama tune
I'm thinking it's your stock tb/im combo. You take a hit on torque switching to boss/gt350/cj IM. I put down 375 rwtq with the same mods but no tune.

dejuan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
dejuan
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT PP1
I'm thinking it's your stock tb/im combo. You take a hit on torque switching to boss/gt350/cj IM. I put down 375 rwtq with the same mods but no tune.
im gonna take a hit if i get the bigger intake and TB? what do you think stay stock with those parts?

sstone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 J1955
im gonna take a hit if i get the bigger intake and TB? what do you think stay stock with those parts?
Check out some.of the dynos from others who.have switched from.oem to the gt350 IM. You're trading some low end grunt for top end hp. Obviously, that's going to.change with the 90mm tb. All depends on which direction you want to go with everything.

Sponsored

The Yote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
444 rwhp 378 rwtq on a mustang dyno

Mods: gt350 IM, JLT INTAKE, MBRP CATBACK, E85, aed tune

sstone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 J1955
Re-dyno'd after Lund Tuning. Unfortunately couldn't advance timing as much as I'd like due to crap gas. Lower gains I think are due to a different dyno and different cf used.

408/384 at the wheels.

Lund/PMAS/MBRP catback
dynorunShare_0.PNG

markmurfie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
Re-dyno'd after Lund Tuning. Unfortunately couldn't advance timing as much as I'd like due to crap gas. Lower gains I think are due to a different dyno and different cf used.

408/384 at the wheels.

Lund/PMAS/MBRP catback
Not sure of the stoich AFR the Dyno WB is set to but the reason you may not have seen the timing you wanted is because its on the lean side of where the WOT lambda should be. could be anywhere from .90 lambda to .86 lambda depending on the WB settings. Not saying it is bad lean, but usually if its slightly richer you can run a bit more timing. You will make more power running it leaner with less timing as you are and thats what you are probably after.

sstone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 J1955
Not sure of the stoich AFR the Dyno WB is set to but the reason you may not have seen the timing you wanted is because its on the lean side of where the WOT lambda should be. could be anywhere from .90 lambda to .86 lambda depending on the WB settings. Not saying it is bad lean, but usually if its slightly richer you can run a bit more timing. You will make more power running it leaner with less timing as you are and thats what you are probably after.
It actually was running a little rich at WOT, but the horrid gas forced us to pull back the timing. It was only after pulling back the timing that we had to go with the leaner mix.

Everything changes when I can get my hands on better gas/e85!

Terminator2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Cali 91 sucks I did a ton of remote street and dyno tunes on cars out there and they always had to run 3-4* less timing than I would normally use. PE lambda I kept same as usual.

Sponsored

Terminator2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Dyno I would suspect. Torque that high is very rare on a coyote and guys making it are usually 440whp on the stock manifold on E-85.

MBowenS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt PP
442/399 on 93 octane.
I'll have #'s with e85 next week.
Mod list is
Cobra Jet IM, GT500 Twin 60mm TB, Ford Racing CJ CAI, Ford Racing LU47# Injectors, BBK 1-3/4 Longtube Headers, BBK 3" Cat-less Mid-pipes, Ford Racing X-pipe, Borla Atak axle-backs
2015 mustang dyno graph fbo 93 octane.jpg