The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
:lol:
I've seen these on ebay, and noticed the diode dynamics logo. Actually if I were in those china guys, I would not have named these 'diode dynamics' as to have a better image of quality :D
In that list of differences they don't mention "made in usa vs. made in china" since they are both made in china.. so I bet it's the same product, sold by the company that is making led boards for DD.
Not to mention the "tested before shipping and fully functional" :doh:

They are sold for 99 usd IIRC.
Sponsored

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Good grief now Ford and their "yeah let's remove the tribar leds all together - people in Europe, China and Australia surely don't mind" plan is even causing US aftermarket suppliers trademark problems.

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
John, guys, although you created this thread a while ago, I have to tell you that you have done a wonderful job. The information you provide on the first page (as well as your posts in other threads) helped me a lot sort everything out and decide on the setup of my front end lights (tribars, switchbacks, parking lights, fog lights).

However, I will not do the installation by myself, as I am not familiar with car lights and I do not want to damage anything. I will ask a professional do it for me instead, as soon as I receive all the products.

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Thanks, this is the reason why we share info, pictures and methods :)

Sponsored

OP
OP
John577

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Fastback Mustang GT
John, guys, although you created this thread a while ago, I have to tell you that you have done a wonderful job. The information you provide on the first page (as well as your posts in other threads) helped me a lot sort everything out and decide on the setup of my front end lights (tribars, switchbacks, parking lights, fog lights).

However, I will not do the installation by myself, as I am not familiar with car lights and I do not want to damage anything. I will ask a professional do it for me instead, as soon as I receive all the products.
As Papinist said, it's the purpose to help everyone with our mods :cheers:

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
I have (we all have) to admit that you set a new standard for the EU spec Mustang! :clap2:

malex89

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang 2.3 EcoBoost
Hello,

I am new here and i have a Ford Mustang 2.3 EcoBoost europe model and i have some problems at lights.

Recently i put on my car Viper Alarm and when i arm the alarm at my car, the inside lights (that 2 led's near to center mirror) and the mirrors light (pony reflection) remain 10 minutes on.

You know from where can i reduce this time from 10 minutes to under 1-2 minutes ?

Thank you !
http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/...ang-Map-Light-Bulbs-Replacement-Guide-014.JPG

http://www.hybridcars.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/2015_2.3_Mustang_EcoBoost_puddl-lamp.jpg

OP
OP
John577

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi malex89,

Are your sure that when you arm your new alarm that the car is completely closed ?
If it works as usual, when you lock your car, everything should shut down at the same thime (parking lights, inside lights, pony projection,...).

They are only on when you unlock your car or when you leave your car without locking...

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Hi malex89,

Are your sure that when you arm your new alarm that the car is completely closed ?
If it works as usual, when you lock your car, everything should shut down at the same thime (parking lights, inside lights, pony projection,...).

They are only on when you unlock your car or when you leave your car without locking...
In the settings menu you can set the light off delay from 20 seconds up to 2 minutes, that's for the headlights when you turn of the ignition/engine. But the vanity and puddle lights remaining for 10 minutes is quite weird.

Sponsored

malex89

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang 2.3 EcoBoost
Hi malex89,

Yes, i made many tests with new alarm and every time remaining lights on.
When i close from original key that lights turns off but if i lock after with new alarm, the original alarm from car start screaming :D and the lights going on, i tried reverse also, to close first new alarm and after to close from original key and the lights remain on.:tsk:

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
John577

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the link, but with this product you need to fully open your OEM Fog light to put the lights inside and then reseal everything ...
I am not sure about that... What they say on the product description is "The unique design of this fog light halo ring makes it water proof and it simply adheres to the lens of your existing fog light. You won't need to open the fog light assembly up to install this halo kit".

The (contradicting) info that you need to open up the fog light maybe a carry-over information that came from copying-pasting the description of the LED Headlight Halo Kit by Oracle (see link: http://store.newlevelmotorsports.com/or6.html).

I sent them an email about that and will let you know when they reply.

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Well, I don't see how could you put this ring _inside_ the fog light housing without opening: it doesn't appear to be flexible or similar (to insert via the bulb opening) so, yes, you should probably open it!
Unless they are intended to be glued in front of the housing :D

Oh and to me they look like fiat 500'd srl:

2016-Fiat-500-facelift-front-with-LED-DRLs-unveiled.jpg

:D
Sponsored