Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Yeah I'm almost positive it was the A6000. I was really shocked, he was up in a tree stand shooting a few deer probably 50+' away and I felt like I could see the individual hair/fur or whatever it is deer have lol
Yep!! Lol. I know exactly what you mean man. I miss my A6000. I'm not too familiar with what to look out for when it comes to video specs, other than resolution, but I'm still researching. like 1080@60p could look like crap on one camera while it looks perfect on another camera. Trying to put the pieces together :(
Sponsored

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
I'm gonna post this one on behalf of [MENTION=15102]Nathanbrummer@SCS[/MENTION]. Happened to just be looking at my subscriptions on YouTube and ran across this video he created and edited. Sickest mustang video I've ever seen personally! :headbang:

[ame]

SoulTea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Prem. Oxford White
I agree, that is the dopest Mustang video I've seen! Can't wait to shoot mine in the spring. I wish there was a standard name to call them so they are easy to find on youtube. I call them showcases or features but I just don't think it will pick up across the car community to actually name these things haha.

Nathanbrummer@SCS

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 silver GT
I'm gonna post this one on behalf of [MENTION=15102]Nathanbrummer@SCS[/MENTION]. Happened to just be looking at my subscriptions on YouTube and ran across this video he created and edited. Sickest mustang video I've ever seen personally! :headbang:

Thanks for the share brotha!!

Nathanbrummer@SCS

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 silver GT
You guys have any recommendations on cameras for shooting nice video? I've always been into just taking pics with my Canon 6D, but I'm not really digging its ability to record some nice video. I really loved my Sony A6000's ability to shoot 1080@60fps and I really wish the Canon did.

I thought about getting a GoPro since it can record in 2K@60fps, but I'm not sure the quality would be there like what I'm looking for. Any tips? I really love 60fps videos, so hoping to stay around there.
I'm pretty close to picking up an A6500. Sony has the best video specs out right now. The good thing for you is the lens adapters will allow you to connect your canon glass to the sony and keep most of the functions that make sony great. Now my Nikon stuff not so much :doh:
Sponsored