Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
Love the colour-coordinated shirt and car! :D
Thanks, I was wondering if anyone noticed it. I was lucky to find a gen 6 shirt in that colour.

I bought it months ago and decided not to wear it until the day I picked up the car. I was starting to get worried that it would get moth-eaten before the car arrived!

MaxQ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White 5.0 GT

Sponsored

goldman_cpa

@the_mustang_accountant
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
His wife craaaaaaaaaaazy
Some up-to-date pics.
P2023443.jpg
P2023439.jpg

Malibu1

Malibu
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Got to love our Mustangs! I was fortunate enough to participate in the inaugural Meguiars Cars & Coffee up in Bathurst this weekend. Out of a total of 60 cars, made up of the usual beautifully prepared supercars, the Mustang got the second highest number of votes from the public who voted throughout the day.
The Mustang pulled the crowds and definitely had more people around it throughout the day. It has enormous appeal and many people can relate to it and have a story of a friend or family member who either owns or wants to own a Mustang.
IMG_6660.jpg
IMG_6787.jpg
IMG_6789.jpg

aussierob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ROB
Vehicle(s)
2016 FORD MUSTANG GT MT MAGNETIC,RIDES YAMAHA R1
Got to love our Mustangs! I was fortunate enough to participate in the inaugural Meguiars Cars & Coffee up in Bathurst this weekend. Out of a total of 60 cars, made up of the usual beautifully prepared supercars, the Mustang got the second highest number of votes from the public who voted throughout the day.
The Mustang pulled the crowds and definitely had more people around it throughout the day. It has enormous appeal and many people can relate to it and have a story of a friend or family member who either owns or wants to own a Mustang.
Hi Steve,

Saw your car at Bathurst over the weekend. The car looked fantastic!
Great taste in colour, and I loved the Vossen wheels.
:headbang:

marto.s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marty/Marto
Vehicle(s)
MY17 Mustang GT
Haha that's great. There is a rare is hell Ferrari 458 Speciale parked next to your stang, but yours gets the attention.

I had a similar chuckle last week on my way to lunch, there was a new Audi R8 driving in front of me slowly through the car park and these two guys on their way to the gym ignored the R8 and were staring at my car. Amazing attention these things grab.

Sponsored

RubyVert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Maggie the GT...
It's the same shit that they pull with the Performance car of the year in Wheels? mag.
Top 3 are ferrari's etc - all cars well out of reach of your average aussie punter.

Guess what was at the top of the people's choice? Current mustang.

Totally out of touch with their target market, noses fair up the asses of the top end of town.

Same with this Cadogan idiot slagging the muzzy over the ANCAP ratings.

Get the results online - not going to encourage the bastards by buying the mag.

Cheers

J

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
not going to encourage the bastards by buying the mag.
Speaking of mags, I've been subscribing to Mustang Monthly (U.S. mag) for a couple of years now.

Not a lot of content related to our cars, but the classic car restoration/road trip stories etc. are fascinating.

Just renewed today for another two years at a cost of less than $4 AUD per issue delivered (targeted offer).

tantash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anne
Vehicle(s)
2015/16 Mustang GT V8 convertible
New Stable mate, Daily drive ;);)
What a great looking stable - love all black and white tiles and jukebox sitting in there with the memorabilia.

goldman_cpa

@the_mustang_accountant
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
His wife craaaaaaaaaaazy
P2143548.jpg
Sponsored