Sponsored

For those that want alcantara Shift/Ebrake boots & Console covers.

OP
OP

zombiekiller

warranties are 4 wussies
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350, 66 galaxie,a Tesla, and an AMG G63
Are they precut ready for install?
yes they are.

I ordered the redline before i bought the JPM stuff. I still have them in the event something happens to the jpm bits in the car.

Sponsored

OP
OP

zombiekiller

warranties are 4 wussies
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
I'll be working on my car today. I'll pull the redline bits out and take a pic of them next to the JPM bits.

OP
OP

zombiekiller

warranties are 4 wussies
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)

As you can see, it is spot on. the JPM is on the bezel, the redline bits are the the loose ones.

keith58

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 RR Convenience
JPM has closed down but maybe there are some still around. The owner actually installed mine personally a few days before he left for California. Incredibly nice guy and fascinating shop.

Maineiac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Just received my parts yesterday. Order placed on 1/10, order in the mail from Redline on 1/12, and in my hands on 1/26.

My initial reaction is that the charcoal alcantara is just a bit lighter in color than the steering wheel and seats. Lighting in my garage is poor so that may be some of it. Otherwise, they look very well made and the silver stitching is a 100% match. The color difference won't stop me from installing them as it's very subtle.

Stay tuned for some photos.

Donkey

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Just received my parts yesterday. Order placed on 1/10, order in the mail from Redline on 1/12, and in my hands on 1/26.

My initial reaction is that the charcoal alcantara is just a bit lighter in color than the steering wheel and seats. Lighting in my garage is poor so that may be some of it. Otherwise, they look very well made and the silver stitching is a 100% match. The color difference won't stop me from installing them as it's very subtle.

Stay tuned for some photos.
Any update? Curious about the armrest cover and the match.

Thanks.

Sponsored

Maineiac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Here's a shot of the e-brake boot installed. I think it looks great but it's not a perfect match on the alcantara - at least to my eye. My guess is that anyone else who just gets in the car would never notice the very subtle difference.
IMG_2481.jpg

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
yes they are.

I ordered the redline before i bought the JPM stuff. I still have them in the event something happens to the jpm bits in the car.
Redline's website is a bit confusing, I'm trying to figure out which color alcantara and what style stitching for my shift & e-brake boots, and console lid. What exactly did you order???

Maineiac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Here is the order information relayed to me from Redline "Ford Mustang 2015-16: armrest cover+ebrake boot+shift boot, ALC 9052 leather, Silver thread".

I picked the charcoal alcantara, single stitch, with silver thread.

VooDoo387R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R & 2020 GT500
[MENTION=21135]JPM Coachworks[/MENTION],
I want to buy this for my GT350R to finish off the interior. I'm looking to get a shift and brake boot. If you have the center consul I'll take that too. Let me know, thanks.

Never mind, looks like I'm going with redline....lol

Last edited:

Robbys3m3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
placed my redline order today for the armrest and the shift boot...I guess I'm a sucker for matching alcantara.
Sponsored