Fall tech day?

Darkside

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP 6sp
So I know you guys must be taking advantage of the Black Friday deals out there and getting some new goodies. I just ordered my 1st mod and I haven't even taken delivery yet. Anyone planning a tech day or willing to host one? I know its a long shot, just thought I'd throw it out there
Sponsored

OP
OP
Darkside

Darkside

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP 6sp
My apologies. I may need to learn the preferred lingo here since I'm probably newer than everyone lol.

Tech would be short for technical or technician depending on how you look at it. "Tech day" is just a gathering of people who wanna hang out with their vehicles and perform various improvements, maintenance, and modifications.

"Mod" is short for modify or modification depending on how you use it. I'm waiting on my 2 new mods to show up in the next week. I ordered an exhaust and spoiler for my Magnetic GT PP:headbang:

ORANG50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
665rwhp 531rwtq
I usually just head out to the garage and start turning the wrenches when it's convenient without a lot of fanfare... :shrug:

honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Ahhh, that sounds fun. So essentially a bunch of buddies getting together and helping each other put on their mods? Typically happen at someone's house/garage?

Sponsored

ORANG50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
665rwhp 531rwtq
I'll hopefully be installing a shifter and a driveshaft some weekend in December if my knee recovers enough. I guess people can come hang if they want to if I remember to follow up.

Darkside, what kind of exhaust setup did you get? Axleback, catback? ...full???

OP
OP
Darkside

Darkside

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP 6sp
I usually just head out to the garage and start turning the wrenches when it's convenient without a lot of fanfare... :shrug:
I usually do too, but the new garage is a bit tight for the new ride to accomplish much:frusty:

I'll hopefully be installing a shifter and a driveshaft some weekend in December if my knee recovers enough. I guess people can come hang if they want to if I remember to follow up.

Darkside, what kind of exhaust setup did you get? Axleback, catback? ...full???
Decided on Corsa Extreme Catback with black tips. What kind of shifter? After 4 days, I'm thinking a replacement is going to be necessary

ORANG50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
665rwhp 531rwtq