Sponsored

Local Dealers

hungryhippos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost
Hey guys, I wanted to check in with everyone and see who ya'll are going to for dealership stuff.

My wife bought the care from Bill Pierre Ford in Seattle... but they are so slimy. Their prices are a joke and their service is equally appalling. I just don't want to give them my business so I'm looking elsewhere, some place I can actually trust.

We live in Bothell for reference. I don't mind driving an hour to make sure I don't get some POS dealership.
Sponsored

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
best bet would be Bickford motors in Snohomish. Very friendly, not pushy at all and they try to work with you.

and i live in Mill creek for ref. and i have seen your car. I am guard GT.. with license "FALL3N"

OP
OP

hungryhippos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost
Awesome, thanks for the info. I'm just up Seatle hill road near Twisted lime pub. I'll keep my eyes peeled for your car. Are there any car shows around here? I've done alki beach and golden gardens when I used to have my evos and slobarus.

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
yeaa they do happen depending on weather...dude. i come to seattle hill road all the time.. for taco bell

OP
OP

hungryhippos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost
yeaa they do happen depending on weather...dude. i come to seattle hill road all the time.. for taco bell
I've never been more proud, Tacobell is everyone's not so secret pleasure.

if you're a football and craft beer fan. You'll find my ass sitting at Elliot bay pizza on 164th and BE hwy every Monday and Thursday night til the season is done.

Sponsored

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
hahhahahhahahaha.. for football i head to Boston's

OP
OP

hungryhippos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost
Thanks again for that tip. I had a great chat with The assistant service manager Michael Long at Bickford Ford in Snohomish. Great guy, very helpful and honest when I asked him questions about aftermarket parts, warranty and ford performance's tuning pack. They don't mind aftermarket parts so long as its installed properly and you have records of all changes and maintenance. On the other hand, when at Bill Pierre one of the service reps said my warranty was already cancelled because the engine cover was uninstalled. I walked out, I have no respect for that dealership. They're complete trash. They have no understanding their their warranty.

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
Thanks again for that tip. I had a great chat with The assistant service manager Michael Long at Bickford Ford in Snohomish. Great guy, very helpful and honest when I asked him questions about aftermarket parts, warranty and ford performance's tuning pack. They don't mind aftermarket parts so long as its installed properly and you have records of all changes and maintenance. On the other hand, when at Bill Pierre one of the service reps said my warranty was already cancelled because the engine cover was uninstalled. I walked out, I have no respect for that dealership. They're complete trash. They have no understanding their their warranty.
yeaaa.. btw tell MIke my name , Sid with 'FALL3N' guard Gt .. he knows me.. Mike is a great guy.
He is my service advizor most of the time.
Those guys are Mod friendly.
Thats why i always go to them. Dude they suggest me to tune my car.
The service Manager Leo, has 2015 modded GT.
its a great place to do business.

Sound_SS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Trailblazer SS
pierre is owned by the same people that own harris in lynnwood. total slime ball outfit. marysville ford is almost as bad. i'll be purchasing from either bickford or brien ford in everett, although having had both positive and negative visits to both i might just say screw it and buy out of state from the dealer i purchased my last two mustangs from. since moving to washington i've been thoroughly unimpressed with the ford dealers to say the least.

OxWhiteEB

GR8_WHT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White Ecoboost
ford of kirkland has tons of discount msrps. you should check them, got mine with $5200 cut.

chedder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2017 Raptor SC, 2016 custom crew cab
Ford of Kirkland

I have been dealing with this dealership since GM decided they didn't have to pay back their bail out money from us tax payers. 2011 Shelby at 821 hp, 2013 GT that they thought was perfectly fine modified(got top dollar on trade in on) 2015 GT that I drive at the track. Modified some what but no problem with service. Great people.
_N6B0570.jpg
_N6B5177.jpg
Sponsored