Sponsored

The Wait Is Over: Ford Euro sites finally updated with Configurator and price list

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
Price update in Italy too:
Ecoboost 39.000 eur
GT 44.000 eur

2 packs here too:
Mustang pack, same as ours, 2.700 eur
Mustang pack interior, without nickel wheels but with the ability to choose interior between black, red and black with yellow stitching (california special??)

oh and 5-year extended warranty 1.050 eur
(seems that my dealer is not able to read a brochure since I am still waiting the extended warranty price...
Sponsored

emix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT manual LB
The configurator on the French Ford website is now updated with the new colors and the new prices.

Ecoboost : 37 900 €
GT : 42 900 €

The old "Premium Pack" is now called here in France "Pack confort individual" with a new price of 2 250 € and with Sync 3.

In the details, they don't speak anymore about the chrome surrounding and the alloy nickel wheels.

So it seems that all the cars with this new Package come with Black wheels and you have the nickel wheels as option.

On the German configurator they have 2 packages now (but both still speak about Sync 2...) :

- Premium pack 1 (2 500 €) : The same as we have on our cars now
- Premium pack 2 (2 250 €) : The same as on the French configurator without the nickel wheels and the chrome surrounding
Price update in Italy too:
Ecoboost 39.000 eur
GT 44.000 eur

2 packs here too:
Mustang pack, same as ours, 2.700 eur
Mustang pack interior, without nickel wheels but with the ability to choose interior between black, red and black with yellow stitching (california special??)

oh and 5-year extended warranty 1.050 eur
(seems that my dealer is not able to read a brochure since I am still waiting the extended warranty price...

Hi, I've noticed this as well, these packs have changed for the next model year? These changes are on the German configurator as well. I'm curious if it's local only or are they being offered everywhere in EU because my dealer seems to be completely incompetent. They have no idea about this.

Anyone else in other countries know about this change to the premium packs? I really want to change the premium pack to the premium pack with black wheels and no chrome surrounds.

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Beware that the chrome surround was never mentioned in brochure and\or optional packages - at least here in Italy.

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
Still the same old custom pack up here... which still mentions chrome details :D

New options seem to be black roof and go faster stripes (which looks weird imo with their dithered pattern). Also silver stripes available with the race red...

emix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT manual LB
Still the same old custom pack up here... which still mentions chrome details :D

New options seem to be black roof and go faster stripes (which looks weird imo with their dithered pattern). Also silver stripes available with the race red...
Did they update the brochure/price lists to the 2017 model year ?

Sponsored

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
don't think we're actually up to 2017s yet :)

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
NL configurator still not updated.

Still showing the discontinued colours too.

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Dumbo mirrors still present :) :( (and white taillights)
Sponsored