Sponsored

Sp33dyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 competition orange
nice numbers man. very similar to my whipple car just alil more torque. how high an rpm you spinning it?

Crackerjack17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Sweet. That's where I dyno'd mine. Those guys are super cool. I only made 583/477 on 93. My motor was likely down on compression at the time. That's a very nice dyno and solid numbers!

OP
OP
venumous

venumous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' Procharged GT
Thanks everyone. Power rolled over shortly after 7k rpms even with GT350. Not worried about that, car makes plenty of power and am happy with the peak power. Again, Lund does good work on MANY cars. For me, it didn't work out and I was left with no other option other than to leave. Believe me I was not pumped about pumping another $750 into something that should be done already. Though I liked that option and not blowing up the car or demoding it bc of being demoralized a lot better.

Sponsored

OP
OP
venumous

venumous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' Procharged GT
Sweet. That's where I dyno'd mine. Those guys are super cool. I only made 583/477 on 93. My motor was likely down on compression at the time. That's a very nice dyno and solid numbers!
How's your car coming?

Crackerjack17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
How's your car coming?
Sitting in garage. Lol. I'll get to it shortly. Lot of other stuff going on lately, but hope to start disassembly within the next couple weeks. I'm in no hurry. I keep debating on how far I want to go. Maybe decent rods/pistons and maximize 93 octane. Or go all out and sleeve it, forged, Twin turbo, etc. But e85 isn't around me and I like to daily the car a lot so race gas won't work either. I want the big power, just not sure I want the headaches of dealing with it. I'll likely sleeve it though and put in top notch internals, then go from there. I like the procharger and since i already have it, why not maximize it for now. Decisions decisions.

So did tim tune it or shawn? I know they work together.

OP
OP
venumous

venumous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' Procharged GT
I hear you brother. Shaun tuned the car.
Sponsored