Fuel pump?

BrazukaV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlo
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt PP
What's up guys. Went to the track today. Ran 2 times. 3rd time half way down the track when I was about to shift to third, car died. Wouldn't turn on again. Once I pulled over tried turning car on. Would only crank but no start. No CEL, no codes, no noise. I think my fuel pump went bad. Car has Paxton with jms BAP. Sprayed some carb fluid in the throttle body engine ran for a couple of seconds. Is it the fuel pump? Or could it be the jms BAP?
Sponsored

Boduke0220

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Check fuse 49, it's a 30a fuse. Mine has blown a couple times with my bap. Went to a 40a and it's good so far

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
What were your times the 2 passes u did make? Sounds like u blew the fuse,usually the pump will give u warning signs that its getting ready to go.

OP
OP

BrazukaV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlo
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt PP
A friend of mine was checking the fuse and when he removed he accidentally dropped in the engine bay. Will go buy one today not sure if it's dealer part only.

Boduke0220

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
A friend of mine was checking the fuse and when he removed he accidentally dropped in the engine bay. Will go buy one today not sure if it's dealer part only.
Most auto parts stores have them, get a 40a if they have one

Sponsored

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
Check your connection at fpm and pedal sensor to make sure nothing came loose.Also check and make sure their is not an inline fuse close to the bap.Check your ground wire too.

Phoenix

Instagram: PhoenixNFA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech AvGrey/Black Stripes
Probably pump. You can have the whole basket out of the car in 15 mins with the right tools. Easy job. Don't panic. It will be fine.

OP
OP

BrazukaV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlo
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt PP
Damn just changed the fuel pump and still nothing. Idk what to do. Unplugged the jms and nothing.

OP
OP

BrazukaV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlo
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt PP
Check your connection at fpm and pedal sensor to make sure nothing came loose.Also check and make sure their is not an inline fuse close to the bap.Check your ground wire too.
What's fpm?

Sponsored

Bartly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Totally guessing "fuel pump module", makes me think the connections under the driver rear seat.

OP
OP

BrazukaV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlo
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt PP
Tomorrow I'm gonna try installing a new crank position sensor.

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
Hey man why dont u try to check for codes,sometimes their can be a code without the cel coming on.Also fpm is fuel pump module,that is under the rear seat,what u hooked your bap too.Did u check fuel pump relay??.If u sprayed carb cleaner in the throttle body and it ran its not the crank sensor,stop wasting money and take your time to look at a few things.Everything u done so far tells u,u car is not getting fuel.

OP
OP

BrazukaV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlo
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt PP
Hey man why dont u try to check for codes,sometimes their can be a code without the cel coming on.Also fpm is fuel pump module,that is under the rear seat,what u hooked your bap too.Did u check fuel pump relay??.If u sprayed carb cleaner in the throttle body and it ran its not the crank sensor,stop wasting money and take your time to look at a few things.Everything u done so far tells u,u car is not getting fuel.
I checked for codes. I uploaded the tune again. Fuse #49 is good. A friend gave me his old fuel pump. Tried disconnecting the BAP.
Sponsored