Sponsored

Triple Yellow Ceramic Pro

Darth Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tri Yellow GT350
Just picked up MYLLPNY from Glasslife Atlanta, had full Ceramic Pro 9H done. Words cannot describe how she looks. I knew she was going to look great, but my jaw dropped when I saw her. Even my wife who is hard to impress was shocked. If you live in the Atlanta area, great shop and guys...ask for Colyn!
IMG_0173.jpg
IMG_0175.jpg
IMG_0172.jpg
IMG_0179.jpg
IMG_0170.jpg
Sponsored

Mspeedster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Deep Impact Blue Track Pak
Would very much like to know how it holds up. I considered Ceramic Pro, but decided on CQuartz Finest instead. I like the shine of the CQF, but your pics do have an even "wetter" glossy look. Also, a downside that I've found is the CQF coating seems more sensitive to water spotting than just good old fashion wax or other finishes.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Darth Cobra

Darth Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tri Yellow GT350
Would very much like to know how it holds up. I considered Ceramic Pro, but decided on CQuartz Finest instead. I like the shine of the CQF, but your pics do have an even "wetter" glossy look. Also, a downside that I've found is the CQF coating seems more sensitive to water spotting than just good old fashion wax or other finishes.
I'll keep this thread posted as I learn and see how it does. CP is supposed to do well with water spots. And have a CP Sport spray to help over time.

Love the "wet" look. Looking forward to seeing how it helps with the brake dust.

Rimox51

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
add some yellow calipers and the wheels will pop

Sponsored
OP
OP
Darth Cobra

Darth Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tri Yellow GT350
add some yellow calipers and the wheels will pop
It was on the to do list, but the powders they got were not a match. They are getting a custom blend in a few weeks. Can't wait!

OP
OP
Darth Cobra

Darth Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tri Yellow GT350
Why the Transformer badge?
I'm a child of the 80s. Transformers was the shiznit. I collect them and all my cars have carried the theme. I love making the kids smile too at shows

My Boss 302 was called Bossimus Prime.
IMG_0727.jpg
IMG_0725.jpg
IMG_0718.jpg

350_Horseman

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT350
Yep. Over the stripes, vinyl roof, all glass, plastic, including my white pinstriping on the trim...helps protect the pinstriping.
How did you get the pinstripes to stay on that textured plastic? I was told that vinyl easily peals off.

Helmet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dude
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
What did it cost you to have the whole car done? and how long did it take?

OP
OP
Darth Cobra

Darth Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tri Yellow GT350
How did you get the pinstripes to stay on that textured plastic? I was told that vinyl easily peals off.
Never had any issues with it staying on the rear or front pieces, washing, driving etc...The only issue with the side rocker striping is hitting it with your foot getting in and out...after having to redo them a couple of times you train yourself to be careful.

The nice thing now, is the Ceramic is over the top and adds more protection. I will still be careful, but I think if I did scuff it with my shoe the Ceramic would protect it.
Sponsored