Pic Request; Asanti ABL-11

ronemca

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 P/EB w PP
In my never-ending search for wheels that catch my eye, I have come across the Asanti ABL-11; Silver w Gloss Black inserts. Without the inserts they're easy to find online...but with the inserts they are nearly impossible. Standalone pics? Sure, but as soon as I launch a configurator, they vanish as on option.
34i4hew.jpg

So...it's proven impossible to "install" them on an S550 with a configurator. The closest I can get is the plain silvers.

I am also casually interested in the TSW Mechanica:
iclsmt.jpg

The wheels are described as "silver with a machined face". So - okay - I know what a machined face looks like (very shiny) But not all "silvers" are created equal. From the configurator pic they look closer to polished than satin. The thing is, I really prefer dull grey over shiny/chrome-ey...but I can't tell just how shiny/chrome-ey these are! Does anybody have an actual pic or three, please?

In my WTB thread I posted this pic, which is really closer to what I'm looking for...but - again - I can't tell from the pic above whether the TSW's are even slightly dull grey or whether they're quite shiny.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

ronemca

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 P/EB w PP
raisus verticalodon

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack #G5531 Avalanche Grey
I would say Mechanica wheels

Rotory forged lightweight and concave

OP
OP

ronemca

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 P/EB w PP
Interesting comment. (and thank you, btw!) My assumption is that you are suggesting the TSW's over the Asanti's because of superior design and/or method of manufacture and/or less weight. Is this correct? Please clarify - and I am keen to hear your evaluation; you are far more knowledgeable in this arena than I am!

The TSW's are too bright for my taste. But if they could be toned down AND "greyed up" a little... Hmmm!

OP
OP

ronemca

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 P/EB w PP
Please close this thread.
Sponsored

Last edited: