Sponsored

Dyno Days

Davepurp

Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
Anyone have a prefered Dyno Shop that does Dyno Days? Be a nice place for us all to meet up see what our machines can do.

I am heading over to SMG motoring to get a few pulls in on his Dyno Jet this weekend and he mentioned plans of scheduling a few dyno days this spring/summer and it will only be $50 for two pulls
Sponsored

ForYourOwnGood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue 5.0
How much is SMG charging you? I was about to call them the other day, I really want to get my car on the dyno and see once and for all how much the FRPP tune makes.

ForYourOwnGood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue 5.0
Anyone know of a dyno shop around central MA/CT besides this one? I've been trying to get a hold of them for 6 weeks (along with another one called Enhanced Street Performance) but I guess these guys have enough customers that they can't even be bothered to return a call or email.

markbento

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 V6 Drop top
Petes performance in NH

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
Slowhawk Performance in Bridgewater, Ma. He can dyno the car but I'm pretty sure he only tunes the GM platform. Ask for Don.

Sponsored

ForYourOwnGood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue 5.0
Just a quick update, I mistakenly put that I couldn't get in touch with ESP up above, that was incorrect. I can't even remember the name of the shop I was thinking of now, but these guys did get back to me the next business day after I emailed them on the weekend.

Got 3 pulls for $75, they were very nice and the shop had a lot of cool cars there. The only downside is they have a mustang dyno, not a dynojet but I don't mind either way. They are located in Sterling MA.

http://www.enhancedstreetperformance.com/

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
I've had good luck with ESP, they even let me rent the dyno for a couple of hours to do self tuning and stuff. Nice guys too.

ForYourOwnGood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue 5.0
I've had good luck with ESP, they even let me rent the dyno for a couple of hours to do self tuning and stuff. Nice guys too.
Yeah they were great, I may get my new GT dyno'd there for a baseline soon before I do any mods.
Sponsored