Lug nuts for wheel adapters

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
Anyone know a good source to find lug nuts for wheel adapters. The only place that I know with a huge selection is Dorman but even they don't have any.

They need to be 14mm x 1.5, 60* conical seat and 19mm wrench size.

I found a set at Napa Auto Parts that were 14mm x 1.5, 60* conical seat and when I got home found they are 22mm wrench size. They are so fat, I can't get a socket in there to tighten them down.
Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone know a good source to find lug nuts for wheel adapters. The only place that I know with a huge selection is Dorman but even they don't have any.

They need to be 14mm x 1.5, 60* conical seat and 19mm wrench size.

I found a set at Napa Auto Parts that were 14mm x 1.5, 60* conical seat and when I got home found they are 22mm wrench size. They are so fat, I can't get a socket in there to tighten them down.
Need to get ones that are "tuner" lugs.

OP
OP
jbailer

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Need to get ones that are "tuner" lugs.
Thanks! I've never heard that. Looks like Summit has some from Gorilla. I don't know how good the hardware is, what quality. i don't know the differences even if they listed it though.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks! I've never heard that. Looks like Summit has some from Gorilla. I don't know how good the hardware is, what quality. i don't know the differences even if they listed it though.
Well, if it makes you feel better, Gorilla tuner lugs are holding my wheels on right now just fine lol. They are of good quality. The best available (forged, super expensive racing lugs)? Probably not, but those are likely overkill anyway.

OP
OP
jbailer

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Well unfortunately when I looked at all the details, they are too long. Everything else was good but they were I think 0.825" and I can't go over 0.8" or it will hit the wheel. I've looked at a bunch of places now and not sure I'll be able to get these. I might have to just get new wheel adapters.

Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Well unfortunately when I looked at all the details, they are too long. Everything else was good but they were I think 0.825" and I can't go over 0.8" or it will hit the wheel. I've looked at a bunch of places now and not sure I'll be able to get these. I might have to just get new wheel adapters.
Call Coyote and see if you can get some.

OP
OP
jbailer

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Call Coyote and see if you can get some.
Unfortunately Coyote says that they don't have the lug nuts available separately. They couldn't find one that will fit either.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Unfortunately Coyote says that they don't have the lug nuts available separately. They couldn't find one that will fit either.
Wha...aren't your spacers Coyote? Didn't they come with the lugs?

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
jbailer

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Wha...aren't your spacers Coyote? Didn't they come with the lugs?
Yes and yes and that's what I said to the rep when I called them last night. Then I said so I guess these are throw away adapters because not you or anyone else sells lug nut that will go with them. His reply was he wished he had a better answer, they just don't sell them separately.

These would be perfect! Too bad they only have 7. I will try to reach out to them to see if I can get more, thanks!

That has the wrong seat. I need 60* conical seat. Thanks for looking though. I appreciate all the help!

That one is too tall at 0.83". I need 0.80" or less.

OP
OP
jbailer

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Yes and yes and that's what I said to the rep when I called them last night. Then I said so I guess these are throw away adapters because not you or anyone else sells lug nut that will go with them. His reply was he wished he had a better answer, they just don't sell them separately.

These would be perfect! Too bad they only have 7. I will try to reach out to them to see if I can get more, thanks!

That has the wrong seat. I need 60* conical seat. Thanks for looking though. I appreciate all the help!

That one is too tall at 0.83". I need 0.80" or less.
Wow on that guy. They're completely capable of selling them, he is just too lazy to figure out how to do it within their system. Great customer service :frusty::headbonk:

OP
OP
jbailer

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Wow on that guy. They're completely capable of selling them, he is just too lazy to figure out how to do it within their system. Great customer service :frusty::headbonk:
Well I never would have bought some cheap Made in China wheel adapters except 2 years ago, these were the only thing available for our application. I'm a firm believer in paying for quality the first time, I just couldn't wait.

The good news is my math was screwed up. I was thinking 0.83" was going to be 1/4" too long. That's only 1.1 mm longer than the 0.8" and will fit! Thank you guys again, SO much! Now I don't have to throw these away and buy new ones.
Sponsored