Sponsored

Where to get S550 aftermarket parts in Canada?

raycer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Just ordered a 2017 GT. Lots of aftermarket performance parts online but I am unable to find a good source for Canadians. Where do you guys buy from?
I want to buy exhaust and a few other fun things..
Thanks
Sponsored

ITSMEPAUL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Just ordered a 2017 GT. Lots of aftermarket performance parts online but I am unable to find a good source for Canadians. Where do you guys buy from?
Thanks
Your profile has no location where your from.
But I would Save $$$ and buy from any U.S.A. distributor with their prepaid-No freight charges and have it shipped to
http://www.cbiusa.com/contact.php
If your from the Ontario region. If not.
There are other places over the border that may be closer to you.

TruBlu16GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darrin
Vehicle(s)
'16 Blue GT Base
America.

Monopoly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2012 Civic Si
Depends what parts your looking for.

-Kijiji.ca sometimes parts come up im always searching. I got my rims/tires from there.
-Ebay.ca I bought my Borla exhaust from a performance shop in Ottawa. Free shipping.

Problem is our dollar is REALLY hurting right now. Anything shipped and bought from the US is insanely $$$.

Your pretty close to where I live. Keep your eyes open online.

There is a thread started in the Canadian forum section listing online shops if you search.

I've heard nothing but good things about this place East of Toronto. I'm going to visit them soon about getting suspension work done.

www.dasilvaracing.com

Maybe give them a call and price out some parts your interested in. I was told they can order stuff that is not listed on there website.

Sponsored

TCZGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Premium GT Convertible
I order on-line and then pick up at a Parcel depot across the line. Lots of times the border guys don't bother making you pay the tax, ....

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Thanks
Even with exchange rate, and duty (if you get dinged), its still cheaper to buy south of the border unfortunately. Or that's been my experience anyway.

Go to the forums main page and scroll to the bottom. Lots of vendors there.

American Muscle and CJ Pony have a bit of most things you may be looking for. But lots of good vendors here that specify. But search and do lots of reading here.

You mentioned exhaust. Go to the exhaust section and do some reading. Maybe after some reading you may change you mind on what you want. Hell know I have changed my mind lots of times after reading up on things.

Good luck.....:thumbsup:

Gigantor

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Last edited:
OP
OP
raycer

raycer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
OK. Thanks guys. I know about DaSilva racing . They have been around a while. I remember racing with Joe back in our Fox body mustangs at ST Thomas dragway. Good times.
I was just hoping to find a big Canadian mail order website.

Sponsored

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
As far as Steeda.ca goes, I have tried buying from them. They were very helpful, but I could have bought the same thing from steeda.com and shipped cheaper than steeda.ca. As far as free shipping goes, steeda wanted an extra $40 to ship jacking rails to me....

I am by no means shitting on them, just passing along personal experience and re-enforcing my above statement about buying US.

JohnD

Legend in his own mind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 track day car
steeda.ca's website is horrendous. They have this thing on the front page saying it's being rebuilt but that's been there for a long-g-g-g time. My experience there wasn't stellar, it was OK but just didn't get the sense they wanted the business.

I bought some stuff from LMR, they make it really easy for Canadians. Had a problem with an order, working that out now, so far so good on that. They seem to want business from Canada so that's a bonus 'cause often that's not the case.

Rockauto.com for OEM type parts, outstanding service and price to Canadians.

I don't know about any mail order website based in Canada that even remotely compares to the US guys like LMR, CJ's, American Muscle, etc. Certainly wish that wasn't the case.

Meraki Autoworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP
We ship to Canada all the time.

Just let us know what you want and we'll get you a great price.

Our shipping rates to Canada are insanely cheap!

-Josh

thumper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT PP
cjponyparts.com has been good to me with their canadian shipping options. americanmuscle.com comes in at a close second.

my experience with steeda.ca has also been mixed.

Ehdrian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 Mustang GT PP
I've used both before. I'll also throw The Mustang Shop into the mix.

WMS and The Mustang Shop are very knowledgable. Matt at the Mustang Shop used to tune all the Terminators in AB/BC/SASK, including mine. Steeda.ca is cheaper for shipping, but you'll end up paying for it in time. Every purchase from Steeda.ca ends up being "out of stock" and takes well over a month to fulfill.
Sponsored