Sponsored

WTB GT Catback CT/MA

RedRyan98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Hi All. I just picked up a 2015 V6 Mustang and am really enjoying it so far. I've been reading the GT catback swaps to the V6 nicely and I'd like to try and pick one up. So if you lucky GT owners have a stock catback taking up space and would like to get rid of it or sell for a decent price, please let me know. I'm in the Hartford CT/Springfield MA area. Thanks!
Sponsored

markbento

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 V6 Drop top
bowen Garage in CT has a ton of take offs as for Jon he could help you

ForYourOwnGood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue 5.0
bowen Garage in CT has a ton of take offs as for Jon he could help you
Man, I used to work right next door to Bowens. About 10 years ago he still had a brand new original GT350 and several other cars stuck in the basement of the bank. Guess they were stored down there and when they put the safe above the garage door they put columns up to support the weight and blocked them in. I wonder if they're still down there.

markbento

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 V6 Drop top

Sponsored

scott6809

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GTCS
Hi All. I just picked up a 2015 V6 Mustang and am really enjoying it so far. I've been reading the GT catback swaps to the V6 nicely and I'd like to try and pick one up. So if you lucky GT owners have a stock catback taking up space and would like to get rid of it or sell for a decent price, please let me know. I'm in the Hartford CT/Springfield MA area. Thanks!

I have a set that I took off mine, but I cut them to put axle backs on. If you want them you can have them for free, they've been sitting in my shed and only have 500miles on them..

I'm about 25min from Springfield, but go there often.. Just PM if your interested and we can set something up.

OP
OP

RedRyan98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Thank you markbento for the suggestion. Got a great deal on a used GT catback and they installed it today. Very happy with the swap.

markbento

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 V6 Drop top
Thank you markbento for the suggestion. Got a great deal on a used GT catback and they installed it today. Very happy with the swap.
You are welcome JON is a great guy and as you see by the shop a real mustang friend. he dose a lot of GT mods there and you can always find some neat take offs that he has that fit the V6 I want to do the GT front brakes swap soon if he gets a set
Sponsored