Sponsored

Customer Loyalty specifics?

Emt1581

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Mustang GT w/PP & TurboBooster Seat
I want to take advantage of the Customer Loyalty incentive using the title for another Ford I own. However, while my name is on the title it has my old address (I moved 6 years ago) and it does not have (III) after my name. I have a total of 4 vehicles, some titles have the III and some don't.

When I give Ford a copy of my title at the time of purchase, what all do they do with it? Will the lack of the III and my old address matter?

Thanks

-Emt1581
Sponsored

Mustang1260

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Limited Edition, WW, Manual
Shouldn't matter but if the car is currently on the street--you have a current registration in your name-- bring your current registration (assuming your state has yearly registration documents) with a copy of the title and you should be golden.

MK5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium PP Magnetic
Is the customer loyalty incentive only on some vehicles for a limited time or can you get a discount on any new purchase of a Ford vehicle if you own several cars/trucks already?

OP
OP

Emt1581

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Mustang GT w/PP & TurboBooster Seat
Is the customer loyalty incentive only on some vehicles for a limited time or can you get a discount on any new purchase of a Ford vehicle if you own several cars/trucks already?
I'm pretty sure it's most of their lineup aside from the Raptor and GT350...maybe another one or two that are excluded.

Just have to show them a registration or, in my case not having one, a title.

Just an update...I got the title OK'd today so I am officially 100% good to go with my Magnetic Stang GT w/PP!!! Works can't express my level of excitement!! :D

-Emt1581
Sponsored