Jury

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Hi All

I'm a 2016 GT owner in UK and am planning a 10 day trip around New England in May - starting in Boston and heading North into Vermont and then back towards Athol MA, to spend a couple of days with my brother and his family. Any (publishable!) thoughts on places to see?

Also, any local parts company (other than CJPony that I already know) where I can look to have a new steering wheel and other parts delivered to my brother's address?

thanks !
Sponsored

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Hi All

I'm a 2016 GT owner in UK and am planning a 10 day trip around New England in May - starting in Boston and heading North into Vermont and then back towards Athol MA, to spend a couple of days with my brother and his family. Any (publishable!) thoughts on places to see?

Also, any local parts company (other than CJPony that I already know) where I can look to have a new steering wheel and other parts delivered to my brother's address?

thanks !
Didn't get a chance to go anywhere mate :( , I was planning on popping down to here https://www.mustangsunlimited.com/ after the recommendation in my post

OP
OP
Jury

Jury

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
thanks Stark!

Pilatti1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush Stage 2
Keep a eye out here as we do a New England Mustang Cruise and would love to have you join up

OP
OP
Jury

Jury

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Keep a eye out here as we do a New England Mustang Cruise and would love to have you join up
cool - mind you , I have booked a Challenger R/T - as we don't have these in the United Kingdom - hope you don't mind! :D

Sponsored

hmperf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Holman Moody Mustang
Pilatti1, when and where is that? Im in CT and would love to join in.

mjhousto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium DIB, 50 Years AP
If you have the time to do some exploring while on your trip from Boston to Vermont, I would suggest taking a run through New Hampshire. The Kancamagus Highway is a blast to drive and the town of North Conway is always good for a visit. You could then head west to VT through the White Mountains.

Depending on how much time you have you could also stop in Portland, Maine (before heading into NH). There are some great places to see there including the Portland Head Light.

As you head into VT you should be sure to swing through Burlington and take the driving tour of Lake Champlain. Smuggler's Notch is also up in that area with another fun driving road.

Cheers and enjoy your visit!
Sponsored