Sponsored

A+++ for the new GForce "850hp" S550 Half Shafts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

markmurfie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
Kelly. After having these sit n my living room for almost two months I found the time to install them. Rear end is finally 100% again. I know after that I need an alignment, but what was the clearance of the CV boot and rear shock like on yours? Also What do you recommend for a driveshaft? I haven't looked to see what you are using.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Evo_Rob

Mmm... Boost...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Kelly. After having these sit n my living room for almost two months I found the time to install them. Rear end is finally 100% again. I know after that I need an alignment, but what was the clearance of the CV boot and rear shock like on yours? Also What do you recommend for a driveshaft? I haven't looked to see what you are using.

Thanks!
Why do you need an alignment?

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
Anyone has these bad boys installed yet?

Evo_Rob

Mmm... Boost...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Anyone has these bad boys installed yet?
I've had mine sitting in the dining room for about 3 weeks now :/ Waiting on good weather and my wife to watch my pup. The quality looks fantastic though :D

Sponsored

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
I did a few weekends ago. They went right in.

Any issues or great news lol

I've had mine sitting in the dining room for about 3 weeks now :/ Waiting on good weather and my wife to watch my pup. The quality looks fantastic though :D
Nice Rob. Might have to make the splash on this as well. Hope it holds up with Whipple lol:cheers:

Evo_Rob

Mmm... Boost...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Any issues or great news lol

Nice Rob. Might have to make the splash on this as well. Hope it holds up with Whipple lol:cheers:
Same here! lol. Considering Shawn at Hypermotive already broke his(I know he sent it to Gforce for examination, but I don't know if there was any word on it, yet).

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase

Thanks!
You know g- force makes Aluminum driveshafts right?

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
Same here! lol. Considering Shawn at Hypermotive already broke his(I know he sent it to Gforce for examination, but I don't know if there was any word on it, yet).
Oh man. Well mine should be coming in soon. Opted out with Gforce 800 half shafts and we will see :cheers: hope i dont break it

Evo_Rob

Mmm... Boost...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Oh man. Well mine should be coming in soon. Opted out with Gforce 800 half shafts and we will see :cheers: hope i dont break it
Got mine put in a few weekends ago. Several launches on them with street tires and it feels good. Now to get my drag pack and 2 step lol

Sponsored

09jsw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard PP GT
Well I've had mine in for about 1000 miles and so far they are flawless. Less vib than stock and feel solid. Very happy with my 850 axles. Thanks to kelly at Bmr for suggesting them to me.

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
Well I've had mine in for about 1000 miles and so far they are flawless. Less vib than stock and feel solid. Very happy with my 850 axles. Thanks to kelly at Bmr for suggesting them to me.
Cant wait for mine to get installed. Did you install the seals as well

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
I keep struggling with going with these, or spending the extra and going with the Ford racing shafts. My car is an A6, Whipple Supercharger, Circle D converter, Fore fuel system etc. with somewhere around 800 rwhp when it gets tuned, on a 20" drag radial. Car has BMR's recipe for 1.2 60fts' for suspension. I get that the guys with manual cars that are making some pretty good power might wanna shy away from using these, but autos aren't as violent on launch like the stick-shift cars are...
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.