You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Give the resonated X about 200 miles or so to break in and get coated with carbon before judging the sound fully. Mine definitely changed a bit between initial install and about 40-50 miles, and then got a little crisper and louder after that. Looking forward to hearing a sound clip!
Will do :thumbsup: I will do my best to get a cold start up and some revs up of my current setup before I swap and do the same after the install to get a good before and after.

Mmm carbon!!

Especially love the CF radiator cover panel. Didn't know they did one with a prop shaft delete...another wish list item added :D
I wanted the version without the hood prop and am happy Trufiber had one. I have had very good luck with Trufiber and am 0 for 2 from Anderson as far as arriving damaged :shrug:

Your engine looks soooooo good buddy. Love the whipple cam covers.
Thanks Shawn :thumbsup:

I love this car. That engine bay makes my pants tight.
:eyebulge:

I am glad we were able to get you squared away. You are very welcome sir, this is Awesome!!!

Thank you for choosing CJ Pony Parts!
:first:
Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
So awesome. Killer stuff Jaime.
I can't wait to see this beast in person. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Going to start the Airlift install shortly after getting home from a trip to CA to meet up with some forum friends. Figured I'd start collecting the final pieces to dial in the suspension just so in the mean time.

Steeda Adj Camber Arms

New nut inserts for my Steeda shock mounts to convert from KW to Airlift

Got a few tricks up my sleeves for later ;)

Last edited:

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
Looking good Jamie, I'm excited for trip to Cali and fun in the sun. See yah soon brother:thumbsup:Airlift:hail:

Coyote Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 Coyote Red
Vehicle Showcase
I must say this "build thread" is very informative & enjoyable, but on a Fireman's salary? Surely not. You have a nice garage & lifts, plural. And your wife puts up with your build?
I've built a Cyclone 2014 about 1/2 as far as your S550 , now I am struggling to build my Coyote Red. Hat's off to you, thanks for the views, Mercy.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Looking good Jamie, I'm excited for trip to Cali and fun in the sun. See yah soon brother:thumbsup:Airlift:hail:
I'm jealous you got a days head start and will be going to the track on Sunday but I'm still very excited to meet you fellas. Who would of thought it would take a trip to CA to have a guy from MA meet a guy from ME?

I must say this "build thread" is very informative & enjoyable, but on a Fireman's salary? Surely not. You have a nice garage & lifts, plural. And your wife puts up with your build?
I've built a Cyclone 2014 about 1/2 as far as your S550 , now I am struggling to build my Coyote Red. Hat's off to you, thanks for the views, Mercy.
Shit, there on to me :ninja:

A fireman who works 80-90 weeks, thats how lol

Yes I have the best wife in the world. I only wish it didn't take me 2 try to get it right. Think how far I'd be with all that divorce and child support money haha. I got two great kids out #1, 2 more outta #2 and I'm a very happy man.

Thanks for the kudos my friend, hang in there and get back to work so you can build your S550 :headbang:

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
So [MENTION=8761]Jmeo[/MENTION] when does the MF Resonated X go on??

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
So [MENTION=8761]Jmeo[/MENTION] when does the MF Resonated X go on??
Still in California right now. I flew out to meet some other forum members and to turn wrenches on their cars and visit Whipple. Having a blast with these guys but have to go home Thursday. Work all weekend and hope to get going on everything come Monday. I will be sure to post my experience :thumbsup:

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
Still in California right now. I flew out to meet some other forum members and to turn wrenches on their cars and visit Whipple. Having a blast with these guys but have to go home Thursday. Work all weekend and hope to get going on everything come Monday. I will be sure to post my experience :thumbsup:
Super jealous if I ddnt have work this weekend I would've hung out w you dave and shawn. hope you guys are having a blast lol:cheers:

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
Super jealous if I ddnt have work this weekend I would've hung out w you dave and shawn. hope you guys are having a blast lol:cheers:
We are having a blast together here, and today is going to be garage day at Jay mans house. He's getting a bad ass heat exchanger is stalled by his buddies:headbang: I think smaller pullies are going on as well. And I picked up a 3.375":headbonk:

Sponsored

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
We are having a blast together here, and today is going to be garage day at Jay mans house. He's getting a bad ass heat exchanger is stalled by his buddies:headbang: I think smaller pullies are going on as well. And I picked up a 3.375":headbonk:
I heard... super jealous wish i couldve came and got my sound tube done as well lol. After talking to Dave going to pulley down to 3.5 as well and maybe me and Dave will come to the east coast. lol

Little sneak peak

OOOO weeee gonna need that bad boy too. :cheers:

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
I heard... super jealous wish i couldve came and got my sound tube done as well lol. After talking to Dave going to pulley down to 3.5 as well and maybe me and Dave will come to the east coast. lol

Would be great to see you come east:thumbsup: We had a great time. Highlights were Thunder hill, with Dave crushing the coarse (he taught what our cars can do) Whipple tour buying parts there and of course sound tube mod on Dustin's car in the Whipple shop, and ride in Dustin's car after:hail: screaming like a deamon, had a big smile. But really best of all was meeting these guys for the first time working on there cars hanging out and cutting up. Thanks Dave, Jay man, and Jamie for for good times. Can't wait for west coast to comes east:headbang:

4orceFed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP Equip.Group 400A
Cant wait to see all the new goodies on the car, Jaime. BTW, thanks to you and Shawn (@Roh92cp) for the help yesterday. Best garage day EVER! Oh and Dave....technically he installed the Big Mouth, LOL.

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

That would have been great if you could have swung over. Would have loved to meet you to and the doors always open, come on ova :D

Would be great to see you come east:thumbsup: We had a great time. Highlights were Thunder hill, with Dave crushing the coarse (he taught what our cars can do) Whipple tour buying parts there and of course sound tube mod on Dustin's car in the Whipple shop, and ride in Dustin's car after:hail: screaming like a deamon, had a big smile. But really best of all was meeting these guys for the first time working on there cars hanging out and cutting up. Thanks Dave, Jay man, and Jamie for for good times. Can't wait for west coast to comes east:headbang:
Well said Shawn :thumbsup:

Cant wait to see all the new goodies on the car, Jaime. BTW, thanks to you and Shawn (@Roh92cp) for the help yesterday. Best garage day EVER! Oh and Dave....technically he installed the Big Mouth, LOL.
Until next time my friend. Thanks for carting my ass all around in faaaaaasfed I had a blast. If it wasn't for you and Dave hosting us this wouldn't have happened.
Sponsored