Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack #G5531 Avalanche Grey
Well, I'm one of those guys. According to [MENTION=27078]Paul@PKAUTODESIGN[/MENTION] I am order #1 and this is me being patient. Since we are now at the latest expected receival date, I'm just wondering if there is a new update. Every time I ask for an update someone gets all excited thinking I'm pushing. I'm not pushing or getting mad or anything like that. I'm sure Paul can tell you, I've been nothing but friendly and patient. Simply looking for an update...
Brotha youve been awesome, if you lived by the shop I would have each of you guys over for a beer and to hangout shoot the shit and talk cars, guns and tools :thumbsup:
Sponsored

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack #G5531 Avalanche Grey
Guess I havent even throught about what number in the order line I am. Early January so I am guessing like 500? haha
no no no like 4907 lol

Eisman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Mustang.... Duhhhh
HA!

How many orders were there for the first batch? I know I made it in just not sure how many wheels they actually do per set.
Good question.

Sponsored

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
Brotha youve been awesome, if you lived by the shop I would have each of you guys over for a beer and to hangout shoot the shit and talk cars, guns and tools :thumbsup:
Thanks Paul! You've been awesome, selfless support for the community as long as I remember here, I try to respect that. I really wish I could visit! :cheers:

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
I'd like that, too. I was never in California, and Los Angeles would be like a whole different world to me. And @jbailer, if you get yours, make sure you post some pics.

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
I'd like that, too. I was never in California, and Los Angeles would be like a whole different world to me. And @jbailer, if you get yours, make sure you post some pics.
Definitely will! Although Many of us should be getting them about the same time I imagine. Some maybe before me. We're on the east coast and it takes a while for those big trucks to make the trip while someone out west may have gotten theirs shipped later and still get them first. I don't care about being first, I'm just excited. :clap2:

I really wanted nice wheels but didn't want to do like I have in the past and buy a set I kind of liked just to see a set come out that I really liked and buy another. When I saw these, it was love at first sight. It's been a long wait and we're getting close. :love:

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Definitely will! Although Many of us should be getting them about the same time I imagine. Some maybe before me. We're on the east coast and it takes a while for those big trucks to make the trip while someone out west may have gotten theirs shipped later and still get them first. I don't care about being first, I'm just excited. :clap2:

I really wanted nice wheels but didn't want to do like I have in the past and buy a set I kind of liked just to see a set come out that I really liked and buy another. When I saw these, it was love at first sight. It's been a long wait and we're getting close. :love:
Yeah, I'm only a little north of you, so our shipping time will take a little while. When I saw these wheels I flipped out. I like my Niche Targa's, but wanted to go a little wider since adding the SC, and the offset on these will be perfect.

Eisman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Mustang.... Duhhhh
At least you guys don't have a border to cross with your shipments... I'm hoping that the trucks drive fast.

Sponsored

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Poor Eisman all the way up there! Do you still have snow?

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Poor Eisman all the way up there! Do you still have snow?
I think he's getting snow tires mounted on his new wheels. :lol:

Maybe we can sneak them over the border faster for him like they did with booze during prohibition.

Eisman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Mustang.... Duhhhh

RoushStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
I am guessing beings Paul has been quiet last night, that they are mounting tires like mofos? :) One hopes :)

bl4d3runn3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blu Fury
When will the wheels be available and how much are the 20x10 in black?
Sponsored