phil545

phil545

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Hi Phil, Where did you get the TVS installed at Harrop or here in Sydney? What is the verdict? Did you do the oil pump gears and dampener at the same time? Do Harrop have a canned tune yet or did you get a full dyne tune done?
Hey mate

I went to Harrop directly in Melbourne so they tuned it in house on their dyno. It was one of the first manuals they had done so they were still perfecting it. That said, if you can't make it to them, I'd suggest Sam's Performance in Sydney. They are very close with Harrop and the next best thing.

Car is incredible once you fit a blower :-) No need for oil pump gears etc as the rev is limited to 7500. A mate of mine just had his done at Sam's and I believe that was the Harrop tune.

Are you on the NSW S550 Facebook page? We have many meets etc, I'm happy to show you in person and take you for a spin.

Cheers!
Sponsored

Mcgyver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic 6 Spd Manual
I have resisted signing up to Facebook - so I got my wife to apply to join the group tonight. I have a bunch of questions for you. So one of these events seems like the perfect opportunity to pick your brain. Thanks

OP
OP
phil545

phil545

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I have resisted signing up to Facebook - so I got my wife to apply to join the group tonight. I have a bunch of questions for you. So one of these events seems like the perfect opportunity to pick your brain. Thanks
Too easy mate! Hopefully catch you on the 28th May cruise
Sponsored