Sponsored

GT350 OEM, Aftermarket and Maintenance Parts/Tools to Make Life Easier

TxOilMoney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Please google Hennessy and you will find your answers. First off, Hennessy inflates all of their numbers (which are at the crank btw, not the wheels), and there is nothing they can do that other well respected mustang-specific tuning shops can't. They dont have some magical sauce that is going to spit out more HP than anyone else, unless you believe in snake oil (pun intended)
I just spent the last hour and a half reading posts about Hennessy on Jalopnik. Holy crap! How did I not know this? Simple: There are only so many hours in the day and I do not know anyone personally who has had their car at Hennessy's shop. God bless the internet. 2 hours ago I thought Hennessy was the only shop reputable enough for my Shelby. Like I said, Holy Crap! Now I need a nap!:doh:
Sponsored

C7 B8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350R, '11 Mustang GT
Please add N4S R-spec wheels. Several of us who intend to track our GT350 have ordered these wheels. To my knowledge these are the only wheels in 11/11.5, hub-centric, custom offset, spun forged wheels available for our cars.
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36511

Schu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550GTPP

C7 B8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350R, '11 Mustang GT
Those offer custom offsets? I thought they were a fixed offset?
Custom to exact match R-spec off-sets, hub bore etc. What I meant was these are not generic wheels that happens to fit our cars.

Sponsored

Sprintamx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Are there confirmed fitments for air-oil tranny and differential coolers? The only option I've been able to find so far is an air scoop.

Thanks.

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
Are there confirmed fitments for air-oil tranny and differential coolers? The only option I've been able to find so far is an air scoop.

Thanks.
The scoop doesn't fit the GT350 directly so I'm told. Ford Performance are "looking at" offering the coolers aftermarket. I think it'll just take some time.

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
Does Ford performance offer the oil separator / catch can yet?
No, but shoutout to the UPR can system that offers both sides. I got tired of waiting for the FP and I'm pretty happy with it.

Sponsored

Sprintamx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
The scoop doesn't fit the GT350 directly so I'm told. Ford Performance are "looking at" offering the coolers aftermarket. I think it'll just take some time.
Interesting. It's sold on the FPP site, and sold as a FPP part. It's not the way I would go personally, but still surprising that there are fitment issues.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350 Ox White OTT blue stripes, tech pack
Anyone have part numbers for the trains and dif cooler components to put on tech cars?

Hughespj47

HughesPJ47
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pat
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350 Track Pack, '09 MINI Cooper S, 94 SHO
Interesting. It's sold on the FPP site, and sold as a FPP part. It's not the way I would go personally, but still surprising that there are fitment issues.
I'd like to see oil separator/catch can on the list!
Sponsored