Cloak

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R Shadow Black
Vehicle Showcase
the MGW race-spec is by far the best mod i have made on my car. If I knew how much of a difference it made, it would be my first mod, before springs, exhaust and all the other misc. items. and I didnt even have complaints about the stock shifter!

Ultrakla$$ic

Whoflung Poo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Ingot Silver Premium
The best is always getting better. The MT-82 needs all the help it can get and you guys deliver! I cringe when I read about MT-82 users hodge-podging all the other trinkets on the market and putting them on their car when 1 simple purchase is all they need. Oh well, makes for cheap entertainment.

As always, Props to you George for delivering! Your shifters are ALWAYS a true work of art that function beyond expectations!!!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Dark Horse GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Black PP
I must concur with the high praise given to George and to MGW for an outstanding product. I had the opportunity yesterday to drive my car after the shifter install and it was simply amazing! In this case there is no substitute. Do not cheat yourself...go MGW and you will not regret it :thumbsup:

DivineStrike

Doomsday
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GTPP, 11 F150 FX4, 07 CBR600RR
Checking in... Any chance you can pm me pricing or if you are having any intro or holiday pricing?

Iceman2733

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
We do not do holiday sales as I strive to keep pricing down all year round to ALL my customers.

We do have a forum discount code though MGW6G2015

George
Checking in... Any chance you can pm me pricing or if you are having any intro or holiday pricing?

He posted this on the first page. His forum discount is killer and can't be beat.

LindsayEOD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
You won't be disappointed!!! The mechanics have not changed. This design is just to make life easier on the install. Once you have it in you will be shifting just as perfectly!!!

:cheers:
George, how do you specify on the website that you want a compact and not the standard shifter?

Sponsored

Five0GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium
George, how do you specify on the website that you want a compact and not the standard shifter?
I think he's said any orders going forward and even in the past week will be the new compact version

Horse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
300 hp with 3 pedals
You are correct...this design replaces the current design so ANY orders placed online or on the phone WILL be the COMPACT version.

You did what i do on the boot when it fights me. not a big deal but this was a no brainer endeavor which also makes it far less probable for installation issues by third party installers.

George
re-read first page :cheers:

LindsayEOD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
I think he's said any orders going forward and even in the past week will be the new compact version

Thanks man. I thought I read it all but must have missed that.

5ABI VT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Wow those shift knobs !!! George can you pm me for the shifter and the knob shipped to Canada please. Had your shifter on my 02 ss.. Was fabulous!!

Socalmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium w/PP Race Red
I really want one of those shift knobs, anybody called yet and get a price on those?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.