Sponsored

Stuck trying to tuck wires for dash cam (almost done)

OP
OP
altjx

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
I saw that too. Wasn't sure how well it would work due it the nut not backing onto a metal base. I ended up using the ground in fuse panel.
yeah lol. seemed to be the easiest to get to from what I saw. seen three others around the fuse panel but looked very difficult to get to

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Sponsored

The Great Gazoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Silver GT/Auto
I used one of the grounds just above the fuse panel - two bolts up there, I think they were 10mm, maybe 9mm? It wasn't hard getting it out with a 1/4" regular socket (deep socket made a weird angle) and medium extension. Used a "O" crimp connector on my camera negative wire and then put the bolt through it. Was buttoned back up in a couple of minutes.

OP
OP
altjx

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
I used one of the grounds just above the fuse panel - two bolts up there, I think they were 10mm, maybe 9mm? It wasn't hard getting it out with a 1/4" regular socket (deep socket made a weird angle) and medium extension. Used a "O" crimp connector on my camera negative wire and then put the bolt through it. Was buttoned back up in a couple of minutes.
Yeah I don't necessarily have as many tools as I should, lol. Good to know though. Most likely would reposition it to there if and when I can.

Dkar26

MaxPower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT premium
No need to run wires...tap the mirror with this ultra simple solution.
IMG_1285.jpg
Sponsored