Sponsored

2016 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2016 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

Fantom928

Fantom
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
00spy, there is definitely a problem - and I know you must be frustrated to the max.
I ordered a guard green GT Premium on March 5th and my dealer gave me a crappy priority number (80). I took delivery May 2nd.
It this point, I would recommend getting a 2017 - either from your current dealer (at a good discount) or elsewhere.
Good luck!
Sponsored

NickFriction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EcoBoost Premium PP
My ETA has changed twice now in the past two weeks. Ordered 4/4, build on 5/16, waiting on shipping 5/23. Initial delivery date according to COTUS was 6/7, then pushed to 6/10... this morning I checked again (because I'm OBSESSING) and it got pushed to 6/15... So now I don't know what to expect/believe.

I've read here in a few places that COTUS isn't very accurate or that the dates move around alot, and I've sent a PM to [MENTION=7992]FordService[/MENTION], but I am impatient and childlike... I want it NOW!! Hahaha.

Edit: Just checked again... pushed back once again to 6/17. Maybe I'll have it by July...?
Delivered to the dealer and picked up yesterday. COTUS was saying by end of week, so I would suggest to all not to rely to heavily on it.

Needless to say, I'm one very happy individual!

ugT6kxi.jpg

Last edited:

Libertas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Vert Premium Every Option but Auto Trans
Ordered my GT Premium PP Vert on March 31. Built on June 1. Has been in transit since June 3.

June 2 - Production complete, released for transit
June 3 - Received (Voith Industrial Services Inc) Ramp 4G, Mi Assebly Plnt, MI
June 8 - Loaded onto rail car
June 9 - Arrived at Intermediate Point (Norfolk Southern Corp) Oakwood, MI

COTUS says ETA is June 26, but I refuse to believe it takes nearly a month to get from Michigan to my dealer a half hour north of NYC.

Yet, here I am, continuing to wait. . . I'd like to say patently, but that isn't true. Oh yeah, none of the window sticker websites work for my car.

Last edited:

00spy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pat
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Vert
Ordered my GT Premium PP Vert on March 31. Built on June 1. Has been in transit since June 3.

COTUS says ETA is June 26, but I refuse to believe it takes nearly a month to get from Michigan to my dealer a half hour north of NYC.

Yet, here I am, continuing to wait. . . I'd like to say patently, but that isn't true. Oh yeah, none of the window sticker websites work for my car.
I hope you don't have the same thing that happened to me. Cotus had mine in transit,,,,then awaiting transit the same day. Then they lost the car. Ford still has no idea where it is. It has been 'in transit' since 5/11.

Sponsored

Libertas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I hope you don't have the same thing that happened to me. Cotus had mine in transit,,,,then awaiting transit the same day. Then they lost the car. Ford still has no idea where it is. It has been 'in transit' since 5/11.
Dealer looked it up on their computer and, as of June 17, it was still in "Intermediate Point (Norfolk Southern Corp) Oakwood, MI" but the dealer portal now showed expected delivery the week of July 3 (although COTUS still shows delivery June 26).

So, it appears my car was loaded on a rail car a week after production, but that the rail car went north a few miles to some type of transfer hub, and has been waiting for a train to hitch itself to for a ride down towards NYC (I assume actually northern NJ)

Last edited:

pfaut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Convertible
At the end of April I ordered a convertible ecoboost premium to replace my current '07 GT convertible with nearly 170k miles. The dealer tells me it should be here by next week. It never showed up on COTUS but I was able to download the window sticker a couple of weeks ago.

Libertas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Latest is June 20 14:02ET - In Transit - Shipped Convoy - Convoy #ETTX715xxx (Virginia Transportation Corporation) Ramp 41, Newark, NJ Jun-20-2016

Newark, NJ is about 40 miles from my dealer. . .

Libertas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Latest is June 20 14:02ET - In Transit - Shipped Convoy - Convoy #ETTX715xxx (Virginia Transportation Corporation) Ramp 41, Newark, NJ Jun-20-2016

Newark, NJ is about 40 miles from my dealer. . .
Arrived at my dealer today, and I can pick it up on Thursday evening. Yay!
image1.JPG

Last edited:

Sponsored

adamwho2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium w/ PP
Good Price?

Is this the last of the 2016s?
New to the Forum! I had been searching for a 2016 Mustang and found what seemed to be the last one in a 500 mile radius of me.

2016 GT Premium Coupe with Performance Pack.
401A Shaker Option

With dealer cash and incentives my price is 33,585 + TTL..

Is this a good snag???? Thanks

69mach1-395

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT/CS
Well I just added to the majority. While not technically an order, it is what I would have ordered mostly, except $10k less because it has 6k miles. FTW!
Sponsored