Sponsored

Shelby GT350 Mustang Owners File New Class Action Lawsuit Against Ford for Fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghig302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss
Horendis....ha, and you are pretending to be the Spelling Police? As far as I remember from 6th grade spelling, there is no "i" in Horrendous.

Dave
Lowly Boss Owner

GT 350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT350, 2008 Shelby GT/SC convertible
What exactly happens when the car goes into limp mode? I hope nobody gets hurt because of limp mode. I was sold the incorrect size tires for my Frontier. A few days later, I lost all power on the busy I-10 Freeway, and BARELY made it to the side of the road without getting plowed over by a Semi Truck. The power loss was due to traction control, and the incorrect size of the new tires. If limp mode is in any way a safety concern, I think Ford has dropped the ball twice, one time for not installing the coolers on every car, and two for not coming up with a solution FAST. They have admitted their guilt by adding coolers to all of the new cars.....

If all the literature BEFORE the car came out, read, without the Track Pack, you will not be able to drive your car on the track for more than 10 minutes or on the road if the ambient air temp is above 90 degrees, and you will get passed by old ladies in their Buicks....would you have still bought your Base or Tech car? Of course not.
X2. It's not worth the ink arguing with these faux lawyers here that think they are the smart guys because they didn't buy the track pack and we did and that we should have known better. The information wasn't out there in November 2015, I can read and nothing I read mentioned the results of tracking a Tech car too long and ending up in limp mode. Doesn't matter if the dealers had it, I didn't and nothing in the customer literature mentioned this anomaly.

Sponsored

GT 350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT350, 2008 Shelby GT/SC convertible
Wrong.
It was published before the order banks even opened. I have a October 2015 GT350 track pack. I ordered mine in June 2015. All the info was available at that time.
You have what? What was published? Where was it published? Why didn't I see it?

CANTWN4LSN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Horendis....ha, and you are pretending to be the Spelling Police? As far as I remember from 6th grade spelling, there is no "i" in Horrendous.

Dave
Lowly Boss Owner
Gotta say Steve16 I hope I'm not the only one who gets it.:headbonk:

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Why end the thread? If you dont want to read it than dont.

Nobody is forcing you to choose to be here.

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Stanglife, it does it in traffic.
You mentioned that yours did it once - take it to the dealer - there's something else wrong. These transmissions seem to heat up due to load and RPM, not sitting in traffic.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
And if your sterio went into reduced power mode after 10 mins id agree with you that ford should give you a new sterio that worked.

I wouldnt make statements of " well they had a tech package for a reason" or "you should have kbown better than to play your sterio too loud"

Stop conparing apples to oranges
Well my stereo started off from the factory in reduced power mode.

It's not apples to anything. It's wanting something for free that everyone else had to pay for. It's wanting to add value to a car because the next model year had options that the previous one didn't - not for safety and rarely for actual tracking the car.

Say you want a solution that you can buy and is covered under warranty - that makes sense. Say you want it for free because it's all Fords fault and I :rolleyes: all day.

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Well my stereo started off from the factory in reduced power mode.

It's not apples to anything. It's wanting something for free that everyone else had to pay for. It's wanting to add value to a car because the next model year had options that the previous one didn't - not for safety and rarely for actual tracking the car.

Say you want a solution that you can buy and is covered under warranty - that makes sense. Say you want it for free because it's all Fords fault and I :rolleyes: all day.
This discussion started way before the announcement that the coolers were going standard in 17. So its not about the next model year. Hell if that was true id be screeming for ford to repaint mine to lightning blue.

The gripe is about the car not performing in the manner that it was discribed.

You can say what you want all day about packages, but 10 mins of sophisticated performance on or off the road IS NOT what any of us paid you. You imcluded.

It continues because ford is ignoring the situation leaving the 15/16 base/techs behind with no covered solution. Free or not

Side_Pce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
You mentioned that yours did it once - take it to the dealer - there's something else wrong. These transmissions seem to heat up due to load and RPM, not sitting in traffic.
You're wrong and partially right. They absolutely heat up while sitting in traffic, if not more than driving at average speeds.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.