Sponsored

Introduce yourself!!

KnoTs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aspiring
Whats up, everyone. New guy here to the forums and to Mustangs. I'm actually a die hard chevy guy converting over haha. Previously I've owned several Camaro's including a 96 SS that was procharged and 2011 SS with some basic bolt-ons and LTs.

The reason I'm coming over to the dark-side is because of the issues I had with my 2010 and my 2011 SS. Both cars had terrible 2nd gear grind issues. Not only that but my wife likes the Mustangs better and once we drove one I had to agree, it was a blast. We're going Friday to order my car. I have my heart set on a Grabber Blue M6 with the performance package. Looking forward to the information I'll gather here.
Sponsored

RayJHT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang V6
Oh my goodness dude don't you sell that coupe you will regret it. I wanted one but waited to late at the time. Actually i could not bring myself to sell either of those.

chain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
Oh my goodness dude don't you sell that coupe you will regret it. I wanted one but waited to late at the time. Actually i could not bring myself to sell either of those.
The coupe is long gone. I loved that car and I do miss it. Had it been another color and a stick, I think I'd still have it. The pain of trying to keep black clean along with it being an auto made it a little easier to get rid of it. Hoping to have another one some day, time will tell. They are out there, some with low mileage and like new. Because of the rarity though, they are selling for pretty much right at new price or higher for a nice one.

1miracle2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang EcoBoost
Grabber Blue M6 with the performance package.
You won't regret it, just got mine last week. I suffer from chronic back pain to include sciatic nerve pain so I went with the automatic and I'm glad I did. I'm much more relaxed cruising. The basic, well couldn't afford performance pack but still love my grabber blue and my kids can't get enough of it either.
Welcome!

BlownOne

Horsepower Fiend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anything with wheels
Hey guys I just signed up to the site and I'm currently very interested in the s550's. Never been a mustang guy with the exception of always kinda wanting a '03-'04 terminator. A good friend of mine bought a s550, tossed a procharger on and went 9.6's pretty easily! They seem to respond well to mods and be so quick with forced induction!

I'm currently driving a built 2011 CtsV and a modded S4 as my winter...here's a couple pics
IMG_0952.jpg
IMG_0953.jpg
IMG_0946.jpg
IMG_0677.jpg
IMG_0680.jpg
IMG_0659.jpg

Sponsored

mspenc45

mspenc45
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Finally have my muscle car back, and then some!

Tired of driving boring street cars since giving up my 69 GTO way back in 1983! Honda's, Isuzu's and a few Acura's, but decided to look back into old muscle cars when I had the idea of a Mustang, perhaps a 71 Mach 1 or something similar. Then I started running into reviews on the GT350, mentioned that I had been bit by the pony bug to one of my friends and customers, who was a Chevy guy until he got bit a few years ago. When I got a text from another friend of his of a 2017 still in the back lot at a local dealership, I just could not resist. My wife has been racing her Boxter-S for a few years now, and I felt it was time for me to ditch trading my 4 banger Acura in on a 6 banger Acura, or turning back the calendar to an old muscle car that I'd have to work on more than drive, so I ran into the Ford dealer. Apparently my friend is pretty close with one of the sales guys and gave them a heads up as they had the car detailed and waiting for me to drive! Aye, love at first bite! I'd already looked around the web at deals across the country and was ready. Yes I paid a bit over MSRP, but got all I wanted on my trade, and at least matched the best deal I could find on the web. Oh my, what an incredible car to drive! My GTO did not hold a candle to this thing! I still like to fly my little experimental at 200+mph, but I feel like I've come home!

Last edited:

JM7225

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT 350
Tired of driving boring street cars since giving up my 69 GTO way back in 1983! Honda's, Isuzu's and a few Acura's, but decided to look back into old muscle cars when I had the idea of a Mustang, perhaps a 71 Mach 1 or something similar. Then I started running into reviews on the GT350, mentioned that I had been bit by the pony bug to one of my friends and customers, who was a Chevy guy until he got bit a few years ago. When I got a text from another friend of his of a 2017 still in the back lot at a local dealership, I just could not resist. My wife has been racing her Boxter-S for a few years now, and I felt it was time for me to ditch trading my 4 banger Acura in on a 6 banger Acura, or turning back the calendar to an old muscle car that I'd have to work on more than drive, so I ran into the Ford dealer. Apparently my friend is pretty close with one of the sales guys and gave them a heads up as they had the car detailed and waiting for me to drive! Aye, love at first bite! I'd already looked around the web at deals across the country and was ready. Yes I paid a bit over MSRP, but got all I wanted on my trade, and at least matched the best deal I could find on the web. Oh my, what an incredible car to drive! My GTO did not hold a candle to this thing! I still like to fly my little experimental at 200+mph, but I feel like I've come home!

:eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge:

Amazing looking car

V6Basic2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6 Guard Green
X-Forum Troller

I've been trolling for a long and finally decided to join. Picked up my 2016 V6 Guard Mustang December 29,2016 after trading my 2013 Firestorm Scion FRS.
Live on the wetcoast of Canada

Have seen a lot of good info on the forum. Enjoy the Mustang a lot.

S550 Ronin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Hey guys been on the forum for a while now but never really made a big appearance, just keeping it low profile. If you guys could do me a favor and please go vote for my car at https://blaquediamond.com/contest-voting/

I'm in the contest for some sweet wheels and stuff :)
if you guys want you can follow me on my instagram at S550_Nobunaga
blaque diamond.jpg

Sponsored

kh1818

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Hi all,

Just bought my 2017 mustang gt w/black accent package this week, and am very much in love. coming from a 2008 bmw 528xi. looking forward to learning from everyone :cheers:

Last edited:

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats - when you are ready to take your 2017 Mustang GT to the next level ... let us know :)

TJ

dlancer407

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang convertible
new Mustang

Hi everyone. I'm new here. I just picked up a 2016 Mustang V6 convertible yesterday. Ruby Red with black interior. This is my 3rd Mustang over the years. The first was a 1976 Cobra II. Honestly the worst car I have ever owned.
The second was way better. That was a 2007 Shelby GT. I sold that a couple of years ago. The new car is my and my wife's 40th wedding anniversary / retirement present to ourselves. I look forward to reading all the helpful tips and insights here on the forum.