carguy231

carguy231

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Not understanding what you mean by this?
In your first post you asked about the specs on a Tremec in a 2017??? 2017 is not old...plus Ford did not put a Tremec in any of the 2015-2017's except the Shelby. Is that what you are asking about or are you just confused?
I am not confused, just did not know what the trans actually is, so I asked a question and made an incorrect assumption about the manufacturer.

So, Now I know it is a Getrag MT82. I thank the person who stated that and the person who provided the brief spec card from Ford with the gear ratios.

The fact that the forum does not have specs [it would appear nobody has yet posted portions of the manuals or dug into one of these themselves].

The posts here have really been so helpful. I am so glad this is a technical section.
Sponsored

whatsup62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP (Gone but not forgotten).
The fact that the forum does not have specs [it would appear nobody has yet posted portions of the manuals or dug into one of these themselves].
But that's not true...everything you want to know is here in the wiki. This is where the person got their info from.

http://www.mustang6g.com/mustangwiki/doku.php

Always here to try and help. Sorry I was confused by your two statements. Welcome to the board.