Sponsored

Catch can with TVS

NavyChief122

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I remember back in the day both Schlitz and Old Milwaukee beer won some blind taste test beer events. Just saying.

I'm just want to know which UPR can to buy that looks like the one Mak performance sells for the Procharger kit. Seems like all the photos have the various cans with the input and outputs in different positions than the pic used for the PC kit. Also none of them mention dual valve like the Mak kit.

Give uprSteve a shot out and he will take care of you.
Sponsored

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Roush Warrior Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I remember back in the day both Schlitz and Old Milwaukee beer won some blind taste test beer events. Just saying.

I'm just want to know which UPR can to buy that looks like the one Mak performance sells for the Procharger kit. Seems like all the photos have the various cans with the input and outputs in different positions than the pic used for the PC kit. Also none of them mention dual valve like the Mak kit.
And Pabst won a blue ribbon too.

I guess I'll have to contact Steve UPR.

OP
OP

Go46ball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
I run it on my TVS. You are correct the way its designed when under vac its only going to pull from the valve cover. I had mine on from mile 1, so I hope to never have oil in the lower intake. You could always unhook it and suck out any oil from time to time with a pump or vac.

crs2879

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
JLT Set-up on my '15 FR/Roush install:
picture.jpg

Dntalman

Black Top Brawler
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
The UPR Catch Can is $319 :eyebulge:
It is a great piece.. The price is in line for what you get.. I would not run anything else.
Sponsored