Threads
Reaction score
Website
craigbrimanson.myportfolio.com
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Ecoboost
I see why you have cam.... freaking unbelievable *shakes head* Can't say I've seen that many drivers use the grass medians as exit/on ramps before....ha! Enjoy your vids even though they get my blood pressure up....
I got one for my car and the wife's. Yet she doesn't tell me when she has any good footage or else I might be at Vol 10 by now.
Sponsored

ATLDesigns550

Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Ecoboost

StangATX

Project Corrupted Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 White Corrupted Cyclone
Here's what happened to me a couple of days ago. I cut off the end because she went into a road rage and I didn't know if I had the right to show her license plate on YouTube either... Then, she asked WTF was wrong with me to honk at her like that at the next light.

[ame]

Sponsored

FirstGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ingot Silver '18 GT 400a PP1
Here's what happened to me a couple of days ago. I cut off the end because she went into a road rage and I didn't know if I had the right to show her license plate on YouTube either... Then, she asked WTF was wrong with me to honk at her like that at the next light.

I love when people damn near wreck you and then get pissed when they get honked at. Haha. It's amazing how clueless people are

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
I once got flipped off by someone who was cutting me off in a parking lot :shrug:

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
I love when people damn near wreck you and then get pissed when they get honked at. Haha. It's amazing how clueless people are
I don't have a camera, but this exact thing happens to me every single week in the two lane round-a-bouts where the person in the outside lane inevitably treats it as a one lane round-a-bout. Don't know how many times I have almost been wrecked in those stupid things because the outside lane person cuts the corner heavily. :frusty:

ATLDesigns550

Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Ecoboost

ATLDesigns550

Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Ecoboost
You absolutely have the right to show their license plate. As a matter of fact, this is why I post these videos. If you are going to drive like a jackass and not get a ticket for it then I am going to public shame you.

Sponsored

scoggy_doogan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
I don't have a camera, but this exact thing happens to me every single week in the two lane round-a-bouts where the person in the outside lane inevitably treats it as a one lane round-a-bout. Don't know how many times I have almost been wrecked in those stupid things because the outside lane person cuts the corner heavily. :frusty:
We have a 2 lane traffic circle that I know avoid at all costs after almost getting in several accidents. It's not that hard to figure out, just stay in your damn lane.

FirstGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ingot Silver '18 GT 400a PP1
thankfully we odnt have many here in San Antonio but when I lived in MD there were plenty of round a bouts and that would always happen. that and people who fail to yield when entering them.

Jon|3.7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' 3.7 Mustang
her face made me laugh

[ame]

heard it from inside the house and thought my car got hit!

[ame]

AppoTheApple

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tien
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GT DIB

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name